Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

So I've been working these leads for 2 weeks and I've been highly satisfied so far. I got 38 my first week and and 32 my second. I'm at about $7200 in ap and I haven't started door knocking yet. They've been keeping me busy for sure.

Like with all leads I've had some no shows, some rude folks, and a few people asking if it was free, but all in all these leads are super solid. Keep em coming!!

So I've been working these leads for 2 weeks and I've been highly satisfied so far. I got 38 my first week and and 32 my second. I'm at about $7200 in ap and I haven't started door knocking yet. They've been keeping me busy for sure.

Like with all leads I've had some no shows, some rude folks, and a few people asking if it was free, but all in all these leads are super solid. Keep em coming!!
:)

I actually expected more negativity much sooner from the forum. :) The reality is ALL leads have the good, the bad, and the ugly. My goal is to have more good than bad and ugly and that I have done. If your hanging your hat on the review of a new person on the forum vs an old one, so be it. ALL business have positive and negative reviews, the reality is more people are willing to complain than they are praise it is just human nature and when things go well most people feel as if no point in saying anything but if 1 thing is wrong or negative they will blow the F out of the business, warranted or not. Hence some of the reviews thus far.

Like I tell everyone who orders the MS leads they are extremely hit and miss and you have to work several states, I am very clear telling agents to order at your own risk.

but u posted agents names and addresses when they charged back on you for shiddy leads or actually most of da time not sending any leads. bad bidness, id neva order frum a huckster like u.

Yeah I tried them, got 30 leads in the first week and most are good, even answer the phone! Lol Still working through them so don't have totals yet, but I'm happy and will continue with them. Calif has definite challenges with leads and these are better leads them DM, TM or other FB so far.
...and guys, please don't make fun of me for replying

Back