Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

GingerNinja

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have tried asking Scott Burke directly, but I'm not sure if he is getting/seeing my messages.

Can any FEX agent confirm or deny if FEXContracting and/or Scott Burke is using NAA or Amerilife as their NMO for final expense contracts.

In other words, are Scott Burkes downlines contracted under the NAA and/or Amerilife heirarchy to solicit final expense business.

Thank you!
Ginger :)

I have tried asking Scott Burke directly, but I'm not sure if he is getting/seeing my messages. Can any FEX agent confirm or deny if FEXContracting and/or Scott Burke is using NAA or Amerilife as their NMO for final expense contracts. In other words, are Scott Burkes downlines contracted under the NAA and/or Amerilife heirarchy to solicit final expense business. Thank you! Ginger :)

Would you say that agents under Amerilife and NAA are pretty much screwed?

What is your point. You must have a crush on the FEX, guys. And you can now openly join the army. and be all you want to be.

Good thread Ginger. I've always been very open on our hierarchies. Nothing has changed.

We are the direct top contract with most of our companies. Of the ones that we had to go under someone to leverage the higher levels, we have TransAmerica under Tim Winders. And several under EFES. Tim or EFES may be under NAA.

And of course everyone that has Gerber is under Amerilife.

BUT, don't end your witch hunt there. We've been open out our connections all along.

I've said many times that our main competitors don't want any of their agents to know who they are under. The answer to that one may be more shocking to you.

Last edited:
It's a simple question really. Should I call Gary Jenkins and ask?

----------

I've said many times that our main competitors don't want any of their agents to know who they are under. The answer to that one may be more shocking to you.

Why is that, please explain?

No I don't think they are going out of business. But Newby made a claim about his competitors, so I'm wondering why he feels that way.

It's a simple question really. Should I call Gary Jenkins and ask? ---------- Why is that, please explain?

That's a question you will have to ask them. I assume that it's the same reason you thought it was some drama to ask me.

----------

No I don't think they are going out of business. But Newby made a claim about his competitors, so I'm wondering why he feels that way.

And what claim with that be that I've made about my competitors? I look back and I don't see one.

That's a question you will have to ask them. I assume that it's the same reason you thought it was some drama to ask me.

Well you said it not them.

I will point out that Amerilife, NAA, and YIG don't release agents for the most part, some would even call them unethical. I believe there is a MedSup IMO on here that claimed Amerilife "stole" his downline from him. But that's all hearsay.

You must have a good trusting relationship with your NMOs. That's all that matters.

----------

You said your competitors don't want their agents to know who they are contracted under. You've said this many times.

That's a claim, can you point me to the facts?

Back