FEXquotes.com is not working...

Mine is working fine. Did you pay your bill haha?

haha yep. I sent this a message. It won't even allow me to reset the pin. I may just cancel anyway as I can get rates free through CSG which I have free access to through one of my Med Supp IMOs.

Mine works fine. Thought I would take a look at the one BenefitGeek is offering through an ad on the forum. Good idea but seems to be a real cluster. Wouldn't load the pages with IE or Firefox only with chrome and even with that I couldn't navigate the pages to find what I need.

Bankers Fidelity offers the CSG but you have to be logged in on their site and it doesn't offer all the companies FEX has.

Thought I would take a look at the one BenefitGeek is offering through an ad on the forum. Good idea but seems to be a real cluster. Wouldn't load the pages with IE or Firefox only with chrome and even with that I couldn't navigate the pages to find what I need.

Signed up for BenefitGeek this week but it's loaded with bugs and errors. Testing it by putting in 5'0" 500 lbs and it pulled up MOO Living Promise level product. It doesn't take into account the different states you are licensed in. I had MI and AR entered as product states I'm licensed in but it still pulled up MOO graded product for AR which is not sold there.

They also have yet to answer the phone, email or chat message windows requests for help and support. I lost that $15 bucks but lesson learned. Should have checked it out more but I did take the recommendation of Insurance-Forums.

I put contacts in for quick quoting but my contact was a male and the quoter pulled it up as a female ... WTF? It did pull in the dob correct. The concept they are working on with UW is excellent but way too many bugs right now to use it effectively. And since they are slow to no on answering tech issues, looks like this is dead on arrival until problems are addressed.

Back