Ffm Agent Training @ Cms Site Still Unavailable?

Lee-sure

Expert
Hi, Im an agent in Fl, tried last week 2 times to access the cms / ffm test, log-in was fine but training site said "off-line". Called tech support Friday, they said try again later. Today, the ffm option isn't even there. Any ideas/other options would be appreciated (:

Yes, FFM Agent Training is still down with an "un-expected outage". But there's a big "We Apologize!" page there. Columbus Day is a Federal Holiday, so if something is down, it might stay that way until tomorrow.

That's why I did mine on the 1st day it was available (September 15th)-the last thing I ever want to do is give the FFM an excuse to exclude me from offering plans.

Guess I should have tried in sept - this site keeps redirecting, I called tech support, they said email cms?? Does it make more sense to go thru cms approved vendor? Thanks for any advice, this is frustrating!

dgold, did you fo thru cms or vendor? I just called ahip(vendor), on hold over 30 mins then I hung up. Why is this frickin cert so difficult to access? I fear it's a preview to dealing w/ health.gov next month. :GEEK:

dgold, did you fo thru cms or vendor? I just called ahip(vendor), on hold over 30 mins then I hung up. Why is this frickin cert so difficult to access? I fear it's a preview to dealing w/ health.gov next month. :GEEK:

I did it through CMS. Took forever to get the site working correctly. The way they have it set up to go through the modules is incredibly confusing for someone that isn't computer savvy.

thanks dgold, btw how long did it take? I already switched to firefox based on other post & have taken many many online courses without these problems, what am I doing wrong? Did it last year thru Humana site I think..

thanks dgold, btw how long did it take? I already switched to firefox based on other post & have taken many many online courses without these problems, what am I doing wrong? Did it last year thru Humana site I think..

I used Chrome. Took me about an hour, just scrolled through everything and answered the questions.

The CMS site is incredibly complicated! Even for tech savy agents. But any agent can wade through the stuff. Trial & error will eventually take you to the right buttons to get you where you want to be.

I experienced many time-outs (knocked me out & had to log back in) & many "site is down" screens. It took me a long time. Glad I didn't clock it. It seemed to be designed by the same inept group that designed hc.gov.

Back