FFM certification

marc82much

Super Genius
RE: FFM certification. Is this required every year? If I do not do the next one, do I lose my renewals like AHIP, or can I keep the renewals as long as I do not produce new business without getting the 2024 FFM certification?

RE: FFM certification. Is this required every year? If I do not do the next one, do I lose my renewals like AHIP, or can I keep the renewals as long as I do not produce new business without getting the 2024 FFM certification?

You need to get the FFM certification each year.
For returning agents, the certification takes 10 minutes to take

You need to get the FFM certification each year.
For returning agents, the certification takes 10 minutes to take

Here’s a question I’ve not seen answered . I looked all over the very small Ambetter broker contract and I see nothing on vesting . If you had a 100 on the books and didn’t want to write anymore and Ambetter termed you for no production . If you keep your yearly aca certs will Ambetter keep paying you ? I’m direct with Ambetter but I guess I could license under a fmo with no production requirements. Does better pay direct if you under am fmo ?

Here’s a question I’ve not seen answered . I looked all over the very small Ambetter broker contract and I see nothing on vesting . If you had a 100 on the books and didn’t want to write anymore and Ambetter termed you for no production . If you keep your yearly aca certs will Ambetter keep paying you ? I’m direct with Ambetter but I guess I could license under a fmo with no production requirements. Does better pay direct if you under am fmo ?
Good question. At the risk of being obvious....have you asked Ambetter. You are direct, so there should be someone there to talk to.

I have no idea, and don't really care. I go with the flow with where the ACA market goes. My contract is direct, and I've never heard of production requirements accept with Cigna's 5 app min to get paid

Back