Fidelity Life Replacing RDTerm

ims01

Guru
100+ Post Club
Fidelity Life is excited to introduce a new product to its Rapid Decision portfolio. Rapid Decision Express is designed for the electronic, non-medical life insurance arena, where obtaining coverage in a convenient manner is paramount.

Rapid Decision Express is available today! However, you can only submit applications through our electronic system, Rapid App.

And, Rapid Decision Express will be replacing Rapid Decision Term effective June1. Any Rapid Decision Term applications received after this date will be returned.

This sucks, the new product only has a standard class( no preferred or table ratings. Also you can only go up to 250k and it costs more than RDT. I think they are trying to push everyone into using their hybrid.

Looks like Assurity will be getting my non-med business, they still have select & select plus and they pay better anyway.

also they won't take paper applications any more either...opening the door for Assurity and Transamerica non med products

2 months ago, I was at a conference where one of their higher ups was bragging about how RDT had a Select Non Nicotine rate, and would go up to 300K...2 months later they get rid of it.

go figure

I actually liked using their application process better than Assurity's, but they leave me no choice.

It looks like male rates went up and female rates went down. The new standard rate for the E35 sample is less than the same at Select with the RDTerm.

Back