Fidelity Life

Mar 2, 2008

1. wall2000x

wall2000x Guest

I was wondering as an agent getting back into the business. Does Fidelity Life really let you write without E&O and do they let you write without a general agent? Also has anyone written their Rapid product?

Peter on Cape Cod:twitchy:

2. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    First of all, don't write without E&O regardless of carrier requirements. If you don't have $50 a month for E&O go get a job then come back into this biz later.

And yes, I've been using Rapid App for about 3 months now with great success.

3. TXINSURANCE

TXINSURANCE Guru

Watch who you "appoint" with. I appointed with a SCAM outfit and never wrote one piece of business with them, I have NEVER sold Fidelity - yet they won't release my appointment - claiming some unwritten rule.

Like most life insurance companies their appointment policies are very suspect.

4. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    I'm with SSAID for Fidelity and happy.

5. wall2000x

wall2000x Guest

I understand the concern about E&O, but I didn't get an answer to my questions. I'll contact Fid on Monday and get the skinny from them.

Peter:realmad:

6. James

James Guru

No you do not need E&O to get appointed with Fidelity.

James, Mar 2, 2008
  7. Brad Howard

Brad Howard Expert

Once you go 6 mos and 1 day contact FLA direct and they will release you themselves w/o the other GA's involvement. This product is about to get even better. Get ready for 500k max face......

8. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    Well when I cross-sell life at the time of the health app in many cases I need a good non-med product. Fidelity fits the bill.

9. TXINSURANCE

TXINSURANCE Guru

There is no way they can legally hold me to a former GA when I produced ZERO and signed NOTHING. This is VERY unethical and questionable business practice.

I might contact them next week and see if they want to correct their judgement error.

10. James

James Guru

I'm not totally sold on Fidelity, while I enjoy the quick sale as much as the other guy there comes a point that I believe it works against the process. Take this example from their site;

Now I'm thinking they are banking on the simple fact that 99% of all written business will fall off. Oh well, just make sure you collect annual premiums!

James, Mar 2, 2008