Fidelity Life

Well, when sending out a paramed days after the heath app was written for older clients who have not had an exam in a few years it there's a lot of potential liability.

Let's have the health app get issued, then a few weeks later the exam comes back with a 260 cholesterol count. Now the client runs to their doctor and guess what happens to their health policy.

I'm not concern about the deficiency of the health underwriting business. That is something I'm sure Health Carriers are now seriously thinking about since it looks like "NO RECESSIONS" might be a wave of the future.

Well, when sending out a paramed days after the heath app was written for older clients who have not had an exam in a few years it there's a lot of potential liability.

Let's have the health app get issued, then a few weeks later the exam comes back with a 260 cholesterol count. Now the client runs to their doctor and guess what happens to their health policy.

Amen, this is a fairly common problem in writing just the life. The applicant would have qualified for select with FLA but we do the exam, they're shorter than they thought or they consume far more eggs than they thought, or some liver enzyme pops up and now they are standard or postponed.

It's not for everyone for sure, but there's a group of folks like this where it's the best fit and then there are the folks that want the ease of quick issue over price. At least FLA is putting a fully underwritten select class out there, few others do, AND good smoker rates, commissionable policy fee and electronic sigs with ROP option.......

Last edited:
I don't see the downside - write non-med at the time of the health app then wait a year. After a year then send out the paramed and try for the lower rates.

Once you go 6 mos and 1 day contact FLA direct and they will release you themselves w/o the other GA's involvement. This product is about to get even better. Get ready for 500k max face......

When will the face amount be going up?

They now have 500 grand on Mortgage side, are you saying that they are planning on coming out with 500 grand Rapid with no mortgage requirement?

THey only want the most healthest clients. If the client is taking a daily pill for anything, they dont want them. In the agent guide it talked about the agents paying for his own aps.

Back