Field help Underwriting Question.

ncaggie

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
North Carolina 73 female NT 25k foresters at around 160 a month
She wants to decrease her payments down to 100 a month. I looked seems like UHL is one of the lower priced carriers in the area going back in 2 days.
During the year thou she received xarelto for a blood clot in legs now just takes baby aspirin. Don't see it on the APP should be good to go right? Any other lower cost options?

Last edited:
North Carolina 73 female NT 25k foresters at around 160 a month
She wants to decrease her payments down to 100 a month. I looked seems like UHL is one of the lower priced carriers in the area going back in 2 days.
During the year thou she received xarelto for a blood clot in legs now just takes baby aspirin. Don't see it on the APP should be good to go right? Any other lower cost options?

That's UHL premier you are seeing with a good price. You can forget that.

Oxford, FBL, Equitable would all be better choices and in the same price as UHL premier.

Had it filled 6 months ago for a blood clot in legs. Only thing I can find is blood thinners after heart attack or stroke she had neither.

Sometimes carriers will over look that since is perpherial circulation. But is it wise to replace and reopen contestiablity with these evloving health issues?

UHL Premier is very competitve in the 60-75ish area range.

Sometimes carriers will over look that since is perpherial circulation. But is it wise to replace and reopen contestiablity with these evloving health issues?

UHL Premier is very competitve in the 60-75ish area range.

She wants a lower payment. I gonna get contracted with fbl

Latest posts

Back