Fillable PDF Med Supp Applications

jiminfla

Expert
Does anyone have any fillable PDF applications they want to share?

I'm sure others have terrible handwriting like I do, and would rather type out an app than hand write it.

You can turn any PDF application into a fillable app, of course, if you convert it into form fields using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

However, my agents find that just being able to type onto ANY application is all that's needed.
You can do this, too, for free, using this program:

Need tool to fill out PDF's? Use this for FREE:
Tracker Software Products :: PDF-XChange Viewer, Free PDF Reader

It's even better when you can use this with a free screen sharing program with your client on the phone and watching on their computer screen at the same time.

Jeffrey Gitomer, in the Sales Bible, says that the more you can involve your client in the sales process, the more success you'll have with that sale. By bringing them into a screen share, where possible, early in the process so that you're looking at the company material together, in real time, really gets them involved and leads to more success.

By having them involved in real time when you're filling out their application, they are really engaged and more likely to follow through with the whole sales process.

Does anyone have any fillable PDF applications they want to share?

I'm sure others have terrible handwriting like I do, and would rather type out an app than hand write it.

You can turn any PDF application into a fillable app, of course, if you convert it into form fields using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

However, my agents find that just being able to type onto ANY application is all that's needed.

It's even better when you can use this with a free screen sharing program with your client on the phone and watching on their computer screen at the same time.

Jeffrey Gitomer, in the Sales Bible, says that the more you can involve your client in the sales process, the more success you'll have with that sale. By bringing them into a screen share, where possible, early in the process so that you're looking at the company material together, in real time, really gets them involved and leads to more success.

By having them involved in real time when you're filling out their application, they are really engaged and more likely to follow through with the whole sales process.

Good Information, thanks for posting.it.
Medigap Plans
Medicare Supplemental Plan
United of Omaha Gerber
Medicare Supplement News
Humana Aetna
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield Part D

Last edited:

Thanks Daytona Guy!
I was working with a different program creating the forms, but it is so time consuming creating the forms and getting the tab order right. The typewriter function on PDF-XChange Viewer rocks!

Back