Final Expence for 63 Year Old Women with High Blood Pressure and Diabities.

JulieRios

Hi,

I have a client who needs FE, she is 63 years old has high blood pressure and diabetes. What FE company will accept her? I am a new agent in life insurance.
She had her previous FE non-renew because of her medical conditions.
Thanks, Julie

Hi,

I have a client who needs FE, she is 63 years old has high blood pressure and diabetes. What FE company will accept her? I am a new agent in life insurance.
Thanks, Julie

Most all of them will accept this. You deal with this everyday in the senior market, so it's not unusual.

Hi,

Thanks, Julie

About all of them. At 63 depending on her other stats she could get just about anything she wants. Including a fully underwritten policy.

>>""She had her previous FE non-renew because of her medical conditions.""

Does not really matter, but, that does not sound right.

Hi,

Thanks, Julie

why would you say she needs FE?? Several companies MAY give her a better offer then traditional FE companies, depending on Diabetes history.

Maybe she'd benefit from doing a Paramedical exam, maybe she wouldn't. You'll need to get a detailed fact finder to determine best path

Hi, I have a client who needs FE, she is 63 years old has high blood pressure and diabetes. What FE company will accept her? I am a new agent in life insurance. She had her previous FE non-renew because of her medical conditions. Thanks, Julie

Her previous FE had to be renewed? Never heard of anything like that before.

Back