Final Expense 4 Kidney Dialysis

smarshall912

I have a client who's on Dialysis, in Georgia and his daughter want to purchase a Life Insurance Policy for him. Is there a carrier that will insure this client..

Equitable Life and Casualty: Graded?

Memorial Security

Memorial Security is a guaranteed issue, who life insurance plan designed for those that do no qualify for standard life policy coverage.

Benefits * Features * Options

• Issue Ages From 0 to 95
  • Face Amounts - $500 to $4,000
  • Modified Death Benefits - If death occurs in 1st year plan pays 20% of face amount, 40% in the 2nd year, 60% in the 3rd year, 80% in the 4th year, and 100% thereafter
  • No Health Questions - Guarantee Issue
  • No Medical Examination
  • Premiums Guaranteed Never to Increase
  • Proceeds Generally Pass Free of Taxes to Beneficiaries

I have a client who's on Dialysis, in Georgia and his daughter want to purchase a Life Insurance Policy for him. Is there a carrier that will insure this client..

Give them the number to MoO. There is not a better deal out there for him. 1-800-801-5207.

No one will insure him at immediate coverage. The MoO is a 2 year ROP plus 10%.

That's pretty much what I do for ALL FE requests from my clients (not just dialysis folks). The United of Omaha plan is the least expensive I've seen for anyone. If there is a carrier that is close to their rates I'd like to know about it and then maybe I would actually offer FE to my clients.

Give them the number to MoO. There is not a better deal out there for him. 1-800-801-5207.

No one will insure him at immediate coverage. The MoO is a 2 year ROP plus 10%.

That's pretty much what I do for ALL FE requests from my clients (not just dialysis folks). The United of Omaha plan is the least expensive I've seen for anyone. If there is a carrier that is close to their rates I'd like to know about it and then maybe I would actually offer FE to my clients.

Just about all FE companies beat the rates of MOO if they are anywhere close to healthy and don't smoke. Plus they have immediate coverage AND an agent.

Sounds like you are costing yourself quite a bit of income AND pointing your clients to a worse deal.

If you want company names that beat MOO look at Settlers, RNA, Oxford, Foresters, to start with.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same plan (maybe we are). I generally refer my unhealthy folks who ask about FE to United of Omaha. $10k 74 year old male is $89 per month and $69 for a female the same age. This is offered by United of Omaha. Yes I realize they are owned by MOO, but MOO has a different plan than United of Omaha.

As I have mentioned before on this forum, I am certain that I am leaving money on the table since I don't market FE. I don't have a ton of folks ask about it and those who do are the ones who need the GI plans (i.e. - graded benefit).

If there is something better for them than what I've just listed (graded benefit), I am all ears.

Just about all FE companies beat the rates of MOO if they are anywhere close to healthy and don't smoke. Plus they have immediate coverage AND an agent.

Sounds like you are costing yourself quite a bit of income AND pointing your clients to a worse deal.

If you want company names that beat MOO look at Settlers, RNA, Oxford, Foresters, to start with.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same plan (maybe we are). I generally refer my unhealthy folks who ask about FE to United of Omaha. $10k 74 year old male is $89 per month and $69 for a female the same age. This is offered by United of Omaha. Yes I realize they are owned by MOO, but MOO has a different plan than United of Omaha.

As I have mentioned before on this forum, I am certain that I am leaving money on the table since I don't market FE. I don't have a ton of folks ask about it and those who do are the ones who need the GI plans (i.e. - graded benefit).

If there is something better for them than what I've just listed (graded benefit), I am all ears.

It depends on the meaning of unhealthy/healthy. I have recently gotten immeadiete benefit policies issued for a 66 year old man who has a heart stent a month earlier, a 35 year old man with ceberal palsy, and plenty of people with cancer, strokes and heart attacks that were two years or more ago.

These policies will cost a little less or a little more than the MOO GI 2-year graded policy that is sold direct to consumers. In ALL cases they are much better off if they die in the first 24 months AND if they ever need an agent for policy changes or to help with death claims. In most of the cases they are also saving on premium but in a few (the heart stent guy) they pay higher.

I would at least call an experience FE agent and run the case past him when you get one. Even if you split 50/50 you and the client will often be much better off.

The MOO GI policy and any GI policy is a last resort.

I only recommended the MoO because of the renal disease. There are many condition, while unhealthy, can get a graded or even immediate benefit from other companies.

A person on dialysis is pretty much limited to Presidential, Americo, maybe UHL?, LH or MoO.

MoO is far and away the best option in that case. I certainly wouldn't just send everyone there.

Back