Final Expense 81 Years Young Female NT

germanwine1

Super Genius
Georgia
It's been a while (3 years) since I wrote a FE policy. Client I had was declined by MOO due to "something"in the pharmaceutical report. Probably the Lasix.
Don't know what to do now FMO does not due much FE can't really help me any companies come to mind?

First, you really need to find out what is in the pharmaceutical report. Is it just the Lasix, or is there more to it?

There are a number of companies licensed in Georgia that will insure an 81 year old female.

Royal Neighbors of America, Family Benefit Life, Transamerica, Security National Life, Foresters, etc.

You'll just need to look at the apps to make sure she will qualify. Some companies will ask about past declines as well.

It's been a while (3 years) since I wrote a FE policy. Client I had was declined by MOO due to "something"in the pharmaceutical report. Probably the Lasix.
Don't know what to do now FMO does not due much FE can't really help me any companies come to mind?

Does she have CHF?

First, you really need to find out what is in the pharmaceutical report. Is it just the Lasix, or is there more to it?

There are a number of companies licensed in Georgia that will insure an 81 year old female.

Royal Neighbors of America, Family Benefit Life, Transamerica, Security National Life, Foresters, etc.

You'll just need to look at the apps to make sure she will qualify. Some companies will ask about past declines as well.

How do I find out what's in the Pharm Report?

She says no. She answered all the questions on the MOO app no.
But she also takes Lisinopril 2.5 MG and had no idea it was for BP until I told her.
It might be important to note that most companies will cut comp at that age. Omaha is about the worst.

Transamerica doesn't cut comp all the way to 85 & is still competitive at that age, FYI :)

Just had one declined by Transamerica that was prescribed Lasix and Carvedilol. If she takes a heart medication with Lasix she is probably GI.

Back