Final Expense and Medicare Training/Webinars

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been selling insurance part time for the past few years, primarily Medicare.
I am getting back into it FT now and feel I have been kind of out of the loop, and until I get back into my old office with support and training I thought I could get some suggestions from you all!

Does anyone have any webinars, PDF files, websites etc etc that they recommend for staying on top of new changes to medicare and anything of importance for selling FE??

Thank you!

I have been selling insurance part time for the past few years, primarily Medicare.
I am getting back into it FT now and feel I have been kind of out of the loop, and until I get back into my old office with support and training I thought I could get some suggestions from you all!

Does anyone have any webinars, PDF files, websites etc etc that they recommend for staying on top of new changes to medicare and anything of importance for selling FE??

Thank you!

I would recommend that you go to newby's site, fexcontracting, and browse around for a day or two.

Thank you!

Search for and contact Todd king on here. Not ony can be help you with final expense, but he knows the ins and outs of Medicare. He would be a perfect for for ypu

Back