Final Expense by Phone--updated Infor.

wstcst1

Expert
I am looking for updated information on all the companies that sell final expense by phone. Already heard about L.H. and S.L., I would like to hear about other companies that let you sell f.e. over the phone.

Foresters just introduced phone sales this month on their PlanRight FE product. Forethough, Pioneer American, Occidental, and Baltimore Life also allow phone sales.

Atlantainsguy

Many Final Expense carriers allow you to sell over the phone. The key is which one(s) have a phone signature process.

Yes, Foresters has now starting doing it, but they really only want experienced (tele-sales) agents doing it right now.
You have to be trained (not lengthy) and you actually get a certificate (certified) to do it.

Bottom line on this, you have to be with certain NMO's in order to do it.

(So, for some of you affiliated with me, I'm certified to train you).

They are only offering it in a few states at them moment but will be adding as we go along.

Foresters just introduced phone sales this month on their PlanRight FE product. Forethough, Pioneer American, Occidental, and Baltimore Life also allow phone sales.

Atlantainsguy

Between Forethought,Pioneer American, Occidental and Baltimore Life----which companies do you like the best? I'm looking for online application, good rates and a company that will be in business in 5 years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Many Final Expense carriers allow you to sell over the phone. The key is which one(s) have a phone signature process.

What is the phone signature process?

Last edited:
The carrier will accept voice signature over the phone, rather than requiring a wet signature.

Back