Final Expense Carriers that do phone applications

joe92275

Super Genius
Instant decision on the phone when it is you, the client, and the underwriter (when you are differenet locations not face to face). Hoping to expand the list, here is what I know already....please feel free to add to this list:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Loyal American (Cigna)
Forresters

Sentinel (not an instant decision)

Instant decision on the phone when it is you, the client, and the underwriter (when you are differenet locations not face to face). Hoping to expand the list, here is what I know already....please feel free to add to this list:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Loyal American (Cigna)
Forresters

Sentinel (not an instant decision)
Sentinel has 2 different POS PHI's one has no decision, the other one does. The one with the decision is done in house, not by Apptical. Script check, payment info and policy # given at the end of the PHI.

Cigna doesn't give a decision.

You can add:
American Continental(Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life

Last edited:
Had no idea about Sentinel. Can you share the “other” phone number? And is the app processed the same on their website, just call the in house number?

Thanks for your help! This is for telesales....Updated list (please add if more)

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
American Continental(Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel

ok, the list is growing....this is for pure telephone FE companies that can do a phone app, with you and the client not sitting face to face....with a decision at the end of the call:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
American Continental (Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
American National
Prosperity Life

Please feel free to add

ok, the list is growing....this is for pure telephone FE companies that can do a phone app, with you and the client not sitting face to face....with a decision at the end of the call:

Royal Neighbors
Liberty Bankers
Equitable
Forresters
American Continental (Aetna)
Oxford Life
Settlers Life
Sentinel Security Life
American Memorial
American National
Prosperity Life

Please feel free to add
I don't have them, but I believe that Baltimore Life belongs on the list.

Back