Final Expense Champions (NALS) "Express Leads" Preset Appointments

steveb

Final Expense Champions (NALS) has been advertising "Express Leads" which are Pre-Set Final Expense Appointments.
Does anyone have direct experience with this program?
The question is not with pre-set appointments in general, but the NALS Express Leads specifically.

thanks

There are a number of threads on here about them. I don't recall anyone having anything pleasant to say about them, much like any other preset company.

There are a number of threads on here about them. I don't recall anyone having anything pleasant to say about them, much like any other preset company.

I was thinking the same thing, but I think that was "the lead champions". WHether they are the same company is hard to say.

When I first got started selling I got contracted with them with and got some leads from them. They were horrible, I am not sure how they are now but be careful.

I had contracts with them awhile back. They will spam you every day with offers to grow your business, seminars and such.

The NALS ad says their are many people working their back office but the only person I've ever spoken to usually doesn't talk to much and gave one or two word replies to my emails.

Their leads are terrible and you could get higher commission with more help elsewhere.

They will hold you hostage for 6 months if you want a release.

Is there ANY pre-set appointment company with any integrity out there?

It's a function of the product. The isn't money to be made doing it at the price agents are willing to pay. An agent's best bet is to not try to outsource the most important part of there job.

josh, what happened to the dancing turd you had as an avatar? lol I liked it...

Back