Final Expense Companies With Best Commissions???

The last time I sold life insurance was back in 2009 and it was under Forethought Life and maybe one other company. I hear Forethought is no longer around. As I recall, they had a good advance commission scale.

I am working toward re-licensing. Which companies have a similar advance commission scale as Forethought did?

The last time I sold life insurance was back in 2009 and it was under Forethought Life and maybe one other company. I hear Forethought is no longer around. As I recall, they had a good advance commission scale.

I am working toward re-licensing. Which companies have a similar advance commission scale as Forethought did?

Almost everyone is better than afterthought ever was.

You won't find many agents using Forethought on this forum unless they work in pre-need. So you got licensed in 2009? What made you decide to get back in the biz?

The OP is referring to how Forethought was advancing agents 12 months back then. No company I'm aware of is doing this anymore, nor would I recommend you make that any part of your decision making when finding an FE carrier to sell for.

They're now Global Atlantic. Great annuity products and commish. Didn't even know they did fe.

If you are talking first year commission, Americo will be the highest you'll find. There are several high paying companies, but there are many other factors you should look into other than just comp.

If you are talking first year commission, Americo will be the highest you'll find. There are several high paying companies, but there are many other factors you should look into other than just comp.

As Ben stated... there is more to the puzzle than just commission. Here is how I would consider what companies to write:
1. How competitive is their underwriting?
2. Do you get an instant answer (POS Interview or eApp)?
3. How competitive is their pricing?
4. How are commissions paid (how quickly)?
5. What is the carrier's chargeback policy?
6. Are you putting the client in the best situation (any living benefits, member benefits if a fraternal, etc.)?

There is WAY more to success in this business that the "highest" commission. Commission shopping is a surefire way to be out of business and back to clicking a clock.

You won't find many agents using Forethought on this forum unless they work in pre-need. So you got licensed in 2009? What made you decide to get back in the biz?

I work full-time as a certified nursing assistant in a healthcare facility. I am searching for something to do on the side. Insurance came to mind because of the flexibility and I am familiar with it. I would really like to get back into selling part-time. Right now I am studying to take the required testing. Also, are there any companies out there that offer all four lines of basic insurance people use..together (life, health, auto and homeowners)? If so, would they allow a non-captive new agent sell for them?

I work full-time as a certified nursing assistant in a healthcare facility. I am searching for something to do on the side. Insurance came to mind because of the flexibility and I am familiar with it. I would really like to get back into selling part-time. Right now I am studying to take the required testing. Also, are there any companies out there that offer all four lines of basic insurance people use..together (life, health, auto and homeowners)? If so, would they allow a non-captive new agent sell for them?

As an independent, you'd be hard pressed to find that as well as stay in business. You are much better off focusing on a niche of insurance and perfecting that. You can easily do FE part-time if not eventually replacing your CNA income. Many of my agents make $2k+ per week working 3-4 days in the field. In my mind, those are part-time hours with full-time pay.

I would absolutely add in health products if you're working with seniors on a regular basis. Doing a combination of FE and health will build your renewal basis at twice the speed.

Back