Final Expense Direct Mail Company "Scam"

Why did u leave twice........?

To clarify, I was apart of FEX for a time, between 2012 to 2014. The exact dates are fuzzy, but did a good bit of personal production in combination with a small level of agency business with FEX.

I left because FEX was not at the time (not sure now) marketing itself as an agency where agencies can grow agencies.

First of all the word you are searching for is "affect" not "effect".

Second prove your accusations. Find a post where I have attacked anyone.

Third where are all these disgruntled former agents? Everyone seems pretty content as far as I see.

Why do we need to be big to be impressive to you? What is better about Big? I like small and effective better. What's wrong with small? We have never had s goal to be big. We have always turned away more agents than we bring in. Why would that be a bad plan.

Name these agencies that are better for FE agents and give a few reasons for your opinion.

Who offers higher minimum commissions?
Who has more comprehensive training? Who offers more tools for success? Who has better lead programs?
Who has higher success at agents becoming profitable quickly?
Who has higher persistancy?

Where are all these superstar agencies that surpass FEX in these areas?

Your problem is that one of our agents was mean to you. Grow up. It's the internet. It's not always friendly. But it's just a website. It doesn't need to affect you in real life.

First of all the word you are searching for is "affect" not "effect".

Second prove your accusations. Find a post where I have attacked anyone.

Third where are all these disgruntled former agents? Everyone seems pretty content as far as I see.

Why do we need to be big to be impressive to you? What is better about Big? I like small and effective better. What's wrong with small? We have never had s goal to be big. We have always turned away more agents than we bring in. Why would that be a bad plan.

Name these agencies that are better for FE agents and give a few reasons for your opinion.

Who offers higher minimum commissions?
Who has more comprehensive training? Who offers more tools for success? Who has better lead programs?
Who has higher success at agents becoming profitable quickly?
Who has higher persistancy?

Where are all these superstar agencies that surpass FEX in these areas?

Your problem is that one of our agents was mean to you. Grow up. It's the internet. It's not always friendly. But it's just a website. It doesn't need to affect you in real life.

Thank you grammar gurl! Fortunately I can sell and don't have to write papers. 2nd I'm grown but as you continue to insult it's clear that the one that is mad isn't me. 3rd. How about you tell us why FEX is so great in comparison to other IMO's? I'm not going to promote another IMO on here bc then all would think I have an ulterior motive or bc that I'm a FOS marketer like JD. Nice try though to bait me into that. I almost fell for it.

Take what I say anyway you want. I'm not posting this to catch your attention, I post this for others to just think twice before wasting there time with you.

----------

To clarify, I was apart of FEX for a time, between 2012 to 2014. The exact dates are fuzzy, but did a good bit of personal production in combination with a small level of agency business with FEX.

I left because FEX was not at the time (not sure now) marketing itself as an agency where agencies can grow agencies.

Awesome! You would be where you're at today because of you regardless of which IMO you contracted with.

Thank you grammar gurl! Fortunately I can sell and don't have to write papers. 2nd I'm grown but as you continue to insult it's clear that the one that is mad isn't me. 3rd. How about you tell us why FEX is so great in comparison to other IMO's? I'm not going to promote another IMO on here bc then all would think I have an ulterior motive or bc that I'm a FOS marketer like JD. Nice try though to bait me into that. I almost fell for it.

Take what I say anyway you want. I'm not posting this to catch your attention, I post this for others to just think twice before wasting there time with you.

----------

Awesome! You would be where you're at today because of you regardless of which IMO you contracted with.

That I know.

Yet plenty of final expense IMOs do not facilitate skill advancement, income maximization opportunity, and communal camaraderie.

FEX is definitely not one of those IMOs.

John, you're a troll. I've tried to ignore you.

An agency 10 years ago didn't like my leads. So they complained. It happens. I don't even sell leads anymore.

The ironic part is that you and the owner of that agency and you are friends. Steve Wingate is his name. He has failed professionally out of this business, much like you have failed personally in your life. When's the last time you two spoke?

I've tried not to call you out for marketing FEX on a regular basis, because it's pathetic to see, but rest assured, every moment I have to guide face to face agents to an agency I'll make it LOUD AND CLEAR about how much of a bunch of low life's you idiots are at FEX Contracting.

You lie so much you can't keep track of the lies. That thievery was 6 years ago, not 10. And there's 7 agents in that one thread alone saying you stole from them. None of them are Steve Wingate.

Nor is he a "friend". He was a business acquaintance. I had my Wellcare contract with them. And I bought preset dual appointments from them. I had a very good experience with them and did enough Wellcare business that Wellcare started sending me leads and I didn't need the presets from them. I haven't spoken to Steve or Damon since I got out of the MA business as I have not had a need to speak to them. You were the one that claimed to be friends with them. But since you steal from friends I can imagine that you are not still friends with either of those guys.

As far as whether Steve is still in the business? I have no idea. But I won't take your word for it.

And who is dumb enough to ask you for a recommendation on an IMO? You got run out of Ohio and now you run a cheating churn and burn operation. I get private messages all the time from some of your current agents and former agents. Got one this week.

They are all consistent in one theme, low contracts, poor quality leads and 30-40% persistency.

Yeah, you would be a fine guy to ask for a recommendation. Please, please, never recommend me.

And, as I told your sidekick, willywonka, saying a lie over and over will never make it the truth. I am not a marketer for FEX and never have been. The losers here used to say I was a marketer for EFES.

I was no more of a marketer for them than I am for FEX. There are posters here today that can tell you that I have recommended EFES and 360 to them this year. So everyone knows that you and willywonka are the phonies.

You two simply want to discredit me because I tell agents the truth and losers like you and ww do not want the truth out there. Your operations cannot stand the light.

You lie so much you can't keep track of the lies. That thievery was 6 years ago, not 10. And there's 7 agents in that one thread alone saying you stole from them. None of them are Steve Wingate.

Nor is he a "friend". He was a business acquaintance. I had my Wellcare contract with them. And I bought preset dual appointments from them. I had a very good experience with them and did enough Wellcare business that Wellcare started sending me leads and I didn't need the presets from them. I haven't spoken to Steve or Damon since I got out of the MA business as I have not had a need to speak to them. You were the one that claimed to be friends with them. But since you steal from friends I can imagine that you are not still friends with either of those guys.

As far as whether Steve is still in the business? I have no idea. But I won't take your word for it.

And who is dumb enough to ask you for a recommendation on an IMO? You got run out of Ohio and now you run a cheating churn and burn operation. I get private messages all the time from some of your current agents and former agents. Got one this week.

They are all consistent in one theme, low contracts, poor quality leads and 30-40% persistency.

Yeah, you would be a fine guy to ask for a recommendation. Please, please, never recommend me.

And, as I told your sidekick, willywonka, saying a lie over and over will never make it the truth. I am not a marketer for FEX and never have been. The losers here used to say I was a marketer for EFES.

I was no more of a marketer for them than I am for FEX. There are posters here today that can tell you that I have recommended EFES and 360 to them this year. So everyone knows that you and willywonka are the phonies.

You two simply want to discredit me because I tell agents the truth and losers like you and ww do not want the truth out there. Your operations cannot stand the light.

Willywonka! That's a good tell Scott Nice! I don't want nor need nsrh on my side. This has nothing to do with him. And I'm not discrediting you, you discredit yourself and Fex everytime you type something. Sure you have a small following here, but many more lurk and see your true colors. Just like you get Pm's so do I.

As far as my identity goes, I'm not hiding. I don't care if you know my name. Pm me and hell I'll tell
You how FOS you are. But of course you 'll say you don't want to waste your time blah blah blah or I'll stalk you..it's classic Jdumby, a true keyboard warrior.

Last edited:
Willywonka! That's a good tell Scott Nice! I don't want nor need nsrh on my side. This has nothing to do with him. And I'm not discrediting you, you discredit yourself and Fex everytime you type something. Sure you have a small following here, but many more lurk and see your true colors. Just like you get Pm's so do I.

As far as my identity goes, I'm not hiding. I don't care if you know my name. Pm me and hell I'll tell
You how FOS you are. But of course you 'll say you don't want to waste your time blah blah blah or I'll stock you..it's classic Jdumby, a true keyboard warrior.

I'm sure you do get private messages from the same cowards that attack me just as you do.

And I won't send you a private message. I do my talking in public. But that's classic, an anonymous poster calling someone a keyboard warrior.

But you are correct, my true colors are always on display. And I'm proud of that. So thank you for the compliment!!

I'm sure you do get private messages from the same cowards that attack me just as you do.

And I won't send you a private message. I do my talking in public. But that's classic, an anonymous poster calling someone a keyboard warrior.

But you are correct, my true colors are always on display. And I'm proud of that. So thank you for the compliment!!

You re welcome. I'll talk to you again after you say say another lie or something ignorant. Until then, Enjoy your weekend! Fortunately for you, in 30 minutes I'll be off this forum until Wed take advantage of it.

You re welcome. I'll talk to you again after you say say another lie or something ignorant. Until then, Enjoy your weekend! Fortunately for you, in 30 minutes I'll be off this forum until Wed take advantage of it.

I've never lied about anything here so you will be waiting a long time for that one. Ignorant is subjective so you will have an opportunity to attack on that anytime you feel like it.

I'm sure the forum will get by in your absence. You're not the only anonymous coward that posts here.

Back