Final Expense Direct Mail Company "Scam"

Once again, John, you're talking in circles. Your determined to run me of this forum, for whatever reason, I think it's because you see me as a threat to your marketing efforts, yet not once have I tried to recruit on here, I don't need to.

1.) On the thread you keep bringing up, your buddy Steve introduces himself. How can you deny that? First Post: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017-5.html So are you lieng, or just an ***?

2.) How do you think I know you know Steve? That's not documented anywhere on this forum. I'll tell you how. His partner thought you were a complete ***, and they pushed you out of their agency. He didn't feel you represented his brand well. Steve and you have the same personality, so that partnership didn't last long.

3.) Being run out of OH? More lies. Everyone knows I sold a very successful IMO and lead company to join and later own the most successful final expense telesales company in the country. Very easy to prove.

4.) You keep bringing up these private messages you receive, yet none of these cowards will address me directly. Do people fail in final expense telesales? Sure. But the fact they can't face me proves they are weak or know that it's completely their fault and can't come to grips with it.

5.) There have now been at least three different people, who are known on this forum, who have visited my facility. All have complimented what we do. No insurance company in the country would keep an IMO who did not at least produce minimum persistency numbers. 30% persistency? Who could stay in business at that level, let alone have an exclusive deal with one of the larger carriers in the market. Can't come to grips that I'm a "unicorn"?

I really don't think you're a liar, and I'm not challenging what you've accomplished in the industry. But I've met a number of great sales people that were simply sleaze balls and low life's. Add idiotic to the description, and you have John Dugger. You literally just made a claim that your buddy didn't trash me in a thread, and it was very simple to prove. That doesn't make you a liar, just an ***.

I meant to say only one of them was Steve Wingate. But that's beside the point, you continue to lie.

I wasn't pushed from that agency. I was their top producer with Wellcare. I left the MA market. They tried to get me to continue. As for Steve's partner, he is the one that I dealt with the most and he and I are still friends and stay in touch to this day. So you just made up another story. He doesn't post here but he reads here.

As for stupidity, you have to be the dumbest individual to ever post on this forum. You are a proven their and liar yet you have the gall to make personal attacks against someone else.

As for the people that work for you sending private messages. They say you have told them you will terminate them if they post here and you find out. So I'm not costing them their jobs.

But why has there never been even one person get on here and say something good about you personally or your operation? Not even one.

You want to discredit me because I tell agents the truth and you can't stand the truth. You have lived off being a thief your whole life. I can understand why you don't want people to know that. But you would think you would have the good sense to not draw attention to your thievery. But you are simply too stupid to even do that.

So they hate me, hate their job, hate what they do, and arent making any money, yet are afraid to lose their job?

Do you know how idiotic that sounds?

You also know your true story with Wellcare, I do too. How do you think I know, when its not documented anywhere on this forum?

tumblr_m0wgbpmXoA1r8azzho1_500.gif

Back