FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

nickin910

Howdy! I'm making a move into telesales and specifically only want to work with inbounds (no warm / cold calling).

I'm torn between these two IMOs (Final Expense Direct and Digital BGA).

I understand there's more freedom with Digital BGA and they seem to have great leadership and a great handle on the market, etc - but the $85 TV inbound lead cost has me very wary (4-5 leads a day would amount to around an $8400 a month lead cost!!).

Final Expense Direct has a $27 per in bound lead cost - quality is probably not as good as Digital BGA - but they claim to have an average close ratio of 15%.

To me the numbers are in favor of Final Expense Direct.

I specifically would like to hear from any agents who have worked with Final Expense Direct in the past who could speak to their lead close ratio.

Please no irrelevant posts.

Thank you so much!

Howdy! I'm making a move into telesales and specifically only want to work with inbounds (no warm / cold calling).

I'm torn between these two IMOs (Final Expense Direct and Digital BGA).

I understand there's more freedom with Digital BGA and they seem to have great leadership and a great handle on the market, etc - but the $85 TV inbound lead cost has me very wary (4-5 leads a day would amount to around an $8400 a month lead cost!!).

Final Expense Direct has a $27 per in bound lead cost - quality is probably not as good as Digital BGA - but they claim to have an average close ratio of 15%.

To me the numbers are in favor of Final Expense Direct.

I specifically would like to hear from any agents who have worked with Final Expense Direct in the past who could speak to their lead close ratio.

Please no irrelevant posts.

Thank you so much!
Tell them to show you proof of the 15%.

Back