FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

15 FREE inbound leads a day on a 45% contract - that close at 13% with let’s say a 75% persistency and even a 75% advance… with let’s say average deal of 850 AP -

This calculates to $110K a year NET. (Not including any spousal sales).

You include month 10, 11, 12… your looking at around 150K net.

This I’d say is a very realistic earning for someone who’s going to grind on a free leads program in telesales.
Dude you need to sign up you found a flipping gold mine

I love telesales.

And I know plenty about it.

You can try to find fault with what I’m telling you or you can jump in and learn what I already know.

What is stopping you from going with this wonderful opportunity?
As mentioned, I prefer to work from home and sell over the phone.

But I get it... there are guys who prefer f2f... not knocking that at all.

Digital BGA seems to be way more transparent. Several agent testimonies on youtube, deep dives into their numbers, how many leads their taking, daily routine, close ratio, placement rate, etc.

But from a lead cost stand point - FED makes way more sense... BUT they seem to be missing the transparency factor.

I spoke to them on the phone - I asked if I could have a chat with one of their agents and they kind of gave me a run around saying "we can try and ask them but our agents are very busy..."

Anyway - this is where I'm at currently.

The whole point of me creating this post was to try to connect with anyone currently with FED to see how things are going for them.

Digital BGA seems to be way more transparent. Several agent testimonies on youtube, deep dives into their numbers, how many leads their taking, daily routine, close ratio, placement rate, etc.

But from a lead cost stand point - FED makes way more sense... BUT they seem to be missing the transparency factor.

I spoke to them on the phone - I asked if I could have a chat with one of their agents and they kind of gave me a run around saying "we can try and ask them but our agents are very busy..."

The whole point of me creating this post was to try to connect with anyone currently with FED to see how things are going for them.
And my point is, what difference does it make?

Every IMO has successful agents. Every IMO has washed out agents.

Every IMO has agents looking for the easy button.

No one knows where you fall into that spectrum. You seem easily swayed by hyperbole. But that may just be the innerweb?

Your research is done. The dog will either hunt or it won't.

Last edited:

Just because there are successful agents there doesn't mean you'll be successful. And just because there are unsuccessful agents there doesn't mean you'll be unsuccessful.

Just try it. If you don't like it or are not successful you can always stop and do something else.

Did you mean FEX or FED? When I started with FEX, they arranged for another local agent to do a ride along with me and she's now one of my closest friends and mentors. But I just got lucky that she was cool about it. If they asked me to take someone on a ride along, I'd probably decline. I'd take a phone call from them, but it's not like I'm sitting in an office 9-5 and answering calls from agents who want to come onboard.

At some point you just have to jump into the water and sink or swim. The longer you put it off, even if you will be wildly successful, that's that much longer until you start producing and earning. And waiting won't at all make a difference in whether you sink or swim.

15 FREE inbound leads a day on a 45% contract - that close at 13% with let’s say a 75% persistency and even a 75% advance… with let’s say average deal of 850 AP -

This calculates to $110K a year NET. (Not including any spousal sales).

You include month 10, 11, 12… your looking at around 150K net.

This I’d say is a very realistic earning for someone who’s going to grind on a free leads program in telesales.
lol . You think you’re going to get 15 inbound quality leads a day ? That’s 75 a week . Quality inbound leads cost at least $45-$50 a lead . No way they spend $3800 a week on leads . Most free lead programs are Facebook generated $5-$10 leads and the agent has to call out

Latest posts

Back