Final Expense Dojo

I met one of his actual agents not too long ago and they just talked about how shitty the training calls were lol.

I met one of his actual agents not too long ago and they just talked about how shitty the training calls were lol.

Figures. Yeah, I spotted that guy a mile away. Does he have very many agents? I was on another thread with him, and he was talking about his explosive growth but I knew it was bs. I am curious, though, does ANYONE use him?

Figures. Yeah, I spotted that guy a mile away. Does he have very many agents? I was on another thread with him, and he was talking about his explosive growth but I knew it was bs. I am curious, though, does ANYONE use him?
That one guy was literally the only guy I've ever known to actually be under him lol.

Can you explain how he is a scam? I'm looking into different IMOs/Trainings and he was actually on my list.
If you're going to do digital telesales you are already at a huge disadvantage the worst thing you want to do is align yourself with someone who barely has 4 years in the business and doesn't understand the digital life world.

Back