Final Expense Dojo

Can you explain how he is a scam? I'm looking into different IMOs/Trainings and he was actually on my list.

Mike did not develop his sell term by phone from scratch. He took ideas from several sources rather than reinventing the wheel. You should perhaps reach out to @Mjohnm87 who was one of the originators of the system Mike now uses. He seems to feel rather strongly that Mike “stole” the system from him. You should decide for yourself whether any of that matters. Why?

Think of it this way: Show me the FE IMO on here or anywhere who has their own “secret sauce.” Not a one ... sure some stress door knocking and others calling for appointments but whatever ... it is all sales: Know your product well enough to present its benefits and then get our there (or on the phone) and sell sell sell

I would not base your decision on anything you hear from us chuckleheads on the forum, however. Do your own due diligence. Get as much info and data as you can from any IMO/FMO/Agency and then go slow ... tie up just two or three carriers so if things don’t go as promised you are not held captive. Sign no non-competes and sign nothing that says you will learn proprietary methods the revelation of which to parties unknown will result in your immediate death etc.

I have said this before: Mike has helped me several times. He has helped me save countless hours and close more sales. He never once tried to recruit me and he got nothing for his help financially. So no matter what anyone else on here says, he’s ok in my book. And most of those who are negative towards him on this forum seem not to have had any actual experience or contact with him or business dealings with him at all.

Last edited:
Mike did not develop his sell term by phone from scratch. He took ideas from several sources rather than reinventing the wheel. You should perhaps reach out to @Mjohnm87 was one of the originators of the system Mike now uses. He seems to feel rather strongly that Mike “stole” the system from him. You should decide for yourself whether any of that matters. Why?

Think of it this way: Show me the FE IMO on here or anywhere who has their own “secret sauce.” Not a one ... sure some stress door knocking and others calling for appointments but whatever ... it is all sales: Know your product well enough to present its benefits and then get our there (or on the phone) and sell sell sell

I would not base your decision on anything you hear from us chuckleheads on the forum, however. Due your own due diligence. Get as much info and data as you can from any IMO/FMO/Agency and then go slow ... tie up just two or three carriers so if things don’t go as promised you are not held captive. Sign no non-competes and sign nothing that says you will learn proprietary methods the revelation of which to parties unknown will result in your immediate death etc.

I have said this before: Mike has helped me several times. He has helped me save countless hours and close more sales. He never once tried to recruit me and he got nothing for his help financially. So no matter what anyone else on here says, he’s ok in my book. And most of those who are negative towards him on this forum seeml not to have had any actual experience or contact with him or business dealings with him at all.
I'd rather be a chucklehead than a jerkface. :yes:

Mike did not develop his sell term by phone from scratch. He took ideas from several sources rather than reinventing the wheel. You should perhaps reach out to @Mjohnm87 was one of the originators of the system Mike now uses. He seems to feel rather strongly that Mike “stole” the system from him. You should decide for yourself whether any of that matters. Why?

I would not base your decision on anything you hear from us chuckleheads on the forum, however. Due your own due diligence. Get as much info and data as you can from any IMO/FMO/Agency and then go slow ... tie up just two or three carriers so if things don’t go as promised you are not held captive. Sign no non-competes and sign nothing that says you will learn proprietary methods the revelation of which to parties unknown will result in your immediate death etc.

I have said this before: Mike has helped me several times. He has helped me save countless hours and close more sales. He never once tried to recruit me and he got nothing for his help financially. So no matter what anyone else on here says, he’s ok in my book. And most of those who are negative towards him on this forum seeml not to have had any actual experience or contact with him or business dealings with him at all.

Adolf Hitler helped a lot of people too. That's why he had so many supporters and people that helped him invade countries and execute any one that didn't fit with his vision.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler helped a lot of people too. That's why he had so many supporters and people that helped him invade countries and execute any one that didn't fit with his vision.

You just won The Most Stupid Post in the History of the Insurance Forums Award, and you did it on your 1000th post no less!

Congrats - You will be given your own subforum of which you will be the only member. Enjoy yourself.

Back