Final Expense Dojo

You just won The Most Stupid Post in the History of the Insurance Forums Award, and you did it on your 1000th post no less!

Congrats - You will be given your own subforum of which you will be the only member. Enjoy yourself.

I've always known I was true winner. Thanks for confirming!

:jiggy:

I have long been a self-professed chucklehead. No shame in that. Better than being a stupid twit who compares forum members to Hitler when he doesn't like them.

I should send you the video of Mike lying and telling ridiculous stories to weak minded people at his fathers church. His lies were so ridiculous that he was stuttering to even get them out.

No I didn't. I just used Hitler as an example that just because somebody does something good, doesn't mean they aren't a terrible person. Hitler did a lot of good things for certain people of Germany. He did a lot of terrible things to other people.

No I didn't. I just used Hitler as an example that just because somebody does something good, doesn't mean they aren't a terrible person. Hitler did a lot of good things for certain people of Germany. He did a lot of terrible things to other people.
You used a comparative example. Maybe you can say it was hyperbole but I just don't think anyone deserves that.

I don't know this guy but I just thought it was heavy handed.

No worries, I'll still vote for you to join the 1k post forum.

Come on, there's no mystery with Mike. Sure, he is a nice guy and he is helpful in forums, but he's also up front about the fact that you have to pay $300 (tech fee?) to his organization up front, without even knowing what carriers his organization represents. I know this because I made the call, and I talked to him personally just to confirm.

No amount of lip service on the forums and Facebook can make up for the fact that this looks like every other scammy insurance offer. The entire setup looks predatory, and there have been several forum members who have been vocal in corroborating that, and not one has stepped forward with a more positive experience.

Let's just grow some thick skin and talk about things for what they are. And @Markthebroker you are right, Hitler was Time Magazine's Man of the Year in 1938 (I believe) for all the helpful things he did. Helpful people often have ulterior motives. We should have learned that from the recruiters already. :D

Latest posts

Back