Final Expense Drip Campaigns?

Abrasax

Guru
I get an email address for each FE lead and I'd like to start an automated drip email campaign. I have no experience at this and am looking for a good resource. Some type of plug and play templates would be nice, or a pre-packaged email campaign I could just buy rather than try to learn all the right marketing language. Anyone know of a good place to look?

I get an email address for each FE lead and I'd like to start an automated drip email campaign. I have no experience at this and am looking for a good resource. Some type of plug and play templates would be nice, or a pre-packaged email campaign I could just buy rather than try to learn all the right marketing language. Anyone know of a good place to look?

there are so many drip platforms out there just google it. and if you have any type of computer understanding you can actually youtube how to set it up instead of paying someone $500 to do it.

I used to set those up at my old job, i just learned on youtube how to do it,

Start reading newspapers, magazines and especially the grocery-store tabloids for their headlines.

You must have a headline which will make them curious, upset them or want to read your text.

Remember, "what's in it for them" should be your headline and text message.

Your next email should have a different headline and slightly different text message.

I can't see how that could possibly work. I've always heard that FE people don't even have computers or cell phones. ;)

Start reading newspapers, magazines and especially the grocery-store tabloids for their headlines.

You must have a headline which will make them curious, upset them or want to read your text.

Your next email should have a different headline and slightly different text message.

This is what I'm afraid of... lol. I

Thank you. These are good points. It seems like IPS is a good resource for those things from what I've seen.

You can set up a great drip campaign using Mailchimp.com

They have several options you can use. However, their free option would be all you need.

Plus, they have easy to follow instructions and email templates.

The whole works.

I receive nothing for the recommendation. Especially from the free option.

tinman

Back