Final Expense Facebook Customer Acquisition Program is a [SALES MACHINE]!

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
  1. Each campaign is specific to you the agent.
  2. The landing page is specific to you the agent.
  3. We send an email to the customer within 2 minutes of response.
  4. We send a text message to the customer within 5 minutes of response.
  5. We run up to 250 ads specific to you.
  6. We monitor your ads daily to insure the best ROI for you.
  7. We include Full Name, Email, Phone, Street Address, and Zip Code.
  8. The customer is told via, email, text, landing page, & video you will contact them within 48hrs.
  9. Your full name and phone number is used in all correspondence with customer.
  10. 100% Exclusive area & 100% Exclusive leads / customers.
  11. $300 get as many leads as we can get you OR we cap you at 17 leads / customers for $300.
  12. Start receiving leads within 24 to 36 hours.
  13. No start up fee or hidden fees.
  14. We drip text & email the customers for you 14 days later (keeps them HOT ).
  15. All customers are delivered to you within 2 minutes of response via Email & Google Sheets.
Watch this video for proof and more detailed information ->

P.S. Order quick before your area is gobbled up by the IMO's and FMO's locking up entire states.

Contact me at [email protected]

I tried these this past week, and had a good experience thus far. Took about three days or so and got a total of 22 leads for the $300, or $13.63/lead. I haven’t worked but them all yet, as I also had my fresh DM leads from my regular lead order last week and my own 1000 piece drops. But on these FB leads, I have so far written 5x the cost. I am going to work the rest of this order Monday and Tuesday. These may turn out to be as good as DM leads ... and if I can consistently get them for $13 to $14/each ... its a no brainer.

Yes, I have still gotten the “I thought this was FREE” and “I thought you'd Just mail me something” and all the other objections we get with DM leads. But they all remembered filling it out, and a couple of them have called me and asked for me to come out to them - Not bad for $300, imo.

And to be clear, I got 22 leads in three days, but I was given the leads as they came in. I think I received the first lead within a few hours of ordering them. Even if I do not sell another one of these from this batch I have a net profit of $1200 on my $300 investment.

I have ordered 2 batches so far and am satisfied. Spent $600 total and got 43 leads total. Both orders were completed in about 4 days each. It was a pleasant surprise to call the people and they recognized my name and some of them my phone number. Almost all of them new exactly why I was calling and were pleasant to talk too. I still haven't finished setting all the appointments or going thru all the leads but I have sold 6 apps so far (didn't calculate AP but about $3500 in $$, I have more appointments so hopefully will sell more, I already ordered again so I am not to worried about more sales.

I tried these this past week, and had a good experience thus far. Took about three days or so and got a total of 22 leads for the $300, or $13.63/lead. I haven’t worked but them all yet, as I also had my fresh DM leads from my regular lead order last week and my own 1000 piece drops. But on these FB leads, I have so far written 5x the cost. I am going to work the rest of this order Monday and Tuesday. These may turn out to be as good as DM leads ... and if I can consistently get them for $13 to $14/each ... its a no brainer.

Yes, I have still gotten the “I thought this was FREE” and “I thought you'd Just mail me something” and all the other objections we get with DM leads. But they all remembered filling it out, and a couple of them have called me and asked for me to come out to them - Not bad for $300, imo.

And to be clear, I got 22 leads in three days, but I was given the leads as they came in. I think I received the first lead within a few hours of ordering them. Even if I do not sell another one of these from this batch I have a net profit of $1200 on my $300 investment.

Google any insurance company and Ripoff Report shows up. To be fair I used to work with a ton of off shore companies and anyone who has worked with these companies knows that they are always trying to squeeze more money from you, sadly it is part of working with these off shore companies. Also most anyone knows that ripoff report itself is a scam, anyone can write anything about anyone and it won't come off unless you pay ripoff report a huge amount of money. No worries, none of the complaints are from American companies. I have worked with many IMO's and no complaints like this. Ask Equita. Last I can't scam or take advantage of anyone who pays me via CC or PayPal, if your not happy just ask for a refund from me or the CC company. Easy peasy.

Google any insurance company and Ripoff Report shows up. To be fair I used to work with a ton of off shore companies and anyone who has worked with these companies knows that they are always trying to squeeze more money from you, sadly it is part of working with these off shore companies. Also most anyone knows that ripoff report itself is a scam, anyone can write anything about anyone and it won't come off unless you pay ripoff report a huge amount of money. No worries, none of the complaints are from American companies. I have worked with many IMO's and no complaints like this. Ask Equita. Last I can't scam or take advantage of anyone who pays me via CC or PayPal, if your not happy just ask for a refund from me or the CC company. Easy peasy.

Ya...I know how it is when people aren't happy with something first thing they do is go to Scam.com or RipOffReport.com. I may give you a try...only $300. I've spent way more than that and got NADA in return!

Ya...I know how it is when people aren't happy with something first thing they do is go to Scam.com or RipOffReport.com. I may give you a try...only $300. I've spent way more than that and got NADA in return!
No worries I totally understand. The reality is you hold all the power, but as you can see from the videos and the few testimonials I have put a lot of work into this, what till I open up the Sales / Lead funnel to the general public it will blow everything else in the industry away (except for organic website hits) as usual the first agents to take advantage of it will be current clients.

Latest posts

Back