Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
While our industry constantly changes, so do the leads. In the video below, I go over some tips on generating and working final expense Facebook leads. Would love to hear from others that have been working them or tried them!
What are your results?
Are you generating them yourself?
Are you mixing them in with your direct mail leads!

PLEASE TAKE THE POLL

While our industry constantly changes, so do the leads. In the video below, I go over some tips on generating and working final expense Facebook leads. Would love to hear from others that have been working them or tried them!
What are your results?
Are you generating them yourself?
Are you mixing them in with your direct mail leads!

PLEASE TAKE THE POLL

Hey Doug, good video. How would you compare your closing % off 100 facebook leads to 100 DM leads (face 2 face)? Any idea about this from other agents by chance?

Same question for tele-sales. (I didn't know you did FE tele-sales as you mentioned in your video).

Is this method too young for any persistency data? 4th month, 7th month, 10th month, 13th month?

Thanks in advance.

If final expense caters the senior market, does facebook really work right now, how many seniors are on facebook and the ones who are how many of them actually are reguarly on it. I see direct mail and TV working better.

Hey Doug, good video. How would you compare your closing % off 100 facebook leads to 100 DM leads (face 2 face)? Any idea about this from other agents by chance?

Same question for tele-sales. (I didn't know you did FE tele-sales as you mentioned in your video).

Is this method too young for any persistency data? 4th month, 7th month, 10th month, 13th month?

Thanks in advance.

The closing rate is higher with FB over DM.
The premium is higher with FB.
The persistency and placement is definitely higher with FB.
Dollar for dollar, the Facebook lead is my pick all day long over DM.

Too bad we can't generate nearly as many FB for belly to belly sales as we do DM leads.

For Telesales TV leads close better but dollar for dollar, the FB leads might actually have an edge. IMHO

I’ve got some people testing some FB leads.

How much are you selling them for to your agent Doug?

How does an individual become a lead vendor in life insurance, is it just as simple as setting up a telesales room, or even a landing page. Then just finding an IMO that will buy them from you?

I didn’t watch the video bc it was 9 min and I have the attention span of squirrel. But my advice for anyone is to never rely on 1 lead source. I never believe in putting all of your eggs in one basket. This includes contracts as well. When you do that you are not in control of your business and at the mercy of someone else. Fb leads are great to supplement dm, as is TM leads, work all 3 of them and make lead vendors compete for your business. Just my 2 cents...

I've been looking for a good source of FB leads to try out. I was going to try some from the Secure Agent Mentor guy Cody Askins, but last time I was on his site there was no longer a mention of them anywhere. Maybe something went wrong and they pulled the program. ...

Back