Final Expense FMO

amatuer

Looking to transistion from health to final expense. Who are the top few FMO's in the Florida final expense market? I'm looking for an established organization that offers support, training and a staffed office that answers the phones.

I DO NOT NEED a guy drinking beer in his underwear, working from his mothers basement. I want a professional and ethical operation, that does not think they are worth 30 points for offering nothing but a contract.

Call Joey at 229-221-5172. Tell him Greg from N.C. sent you his way. Lead program, training, etc., even sell FE over the phone with a digital recorder and not have to see the prospect!

Greg,
How successful are you with FE in NC?

Don't want to sound conceited but I am very successful. I also do well in Ala., La., Va., Tenn., and Ia. I have a non-res. license in each state and have sold plenty of FE over the phone sitting in Raleigh, NC to people in these states. Each state is then same, each city is the same...they all have the same objections if they don't enroll....and I give em all the same presentation no matter where they live. The key is having plenty (20-40) FRESH EXCLUSIVE leads each week and knowing what to say to the people when you call them (or see them face 2 face). What part of NC are you from?

Last edited:
Do you find it easier to sell FE over the phone? How many sales do you average over the week?

Share your secret for doing it. Also , if you don't mind me asking, what is your retention from doing it over the phone? Who do you use for your FE? (Insurer)

The secret is to have 20-40 FRESH, EXCLUSIVE leads per week. You have to be trained on this (about 3 solid days). You have to have a "burning desire to succeed". If you are successful in the field you can be successful on the phone. If you are a failure in the field you MIGHT be successful on the phone. My retention about the same as it was in the field. (Some agents on this forum claim otherwise). I use LH only.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you find it easier to sell FE over the phone? How many sales do you average over the week?

Not really any easier, just MUCH MORE EFFICIENT. Eliminates driving around burning gas, no shows, one leggers, etc. How many do I sell a week? NOT ENOUGH! LOL Depends on time and effort invested just as in the field. I will close about 25% of the leads I work. Our leads are not the generic $225 Soc. Sec. death benefit leads. Our leads have funeral expenses, death, your family will be facing a huge financial burden, etc. on them. (I usually write $3K-$5K in about 25-35 hours of WORK).

Last edited:
Back