Final Expense for Newly Cancer Diagnosed

blue_wynd

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi all,

Anyone know of any competitive insurance carrier for someone who was recently diagnosed with liver cancer to take care of funeral expense. Since he is just recently diagnosed, I am thinking of a guaranteed issue and he should be able to last a year or two. Hopefully. male, 54. nonsmoker.

Hi all,

Anyone know of any competitive insurance carrier for someone who was recently diagnosed with liver cancer to take care of funeral expense. Since he is just recently diagnosed, I am thinking of a guaranteed issue and he should be able to last a year or two. Hopefully. male, 54. nonsmoker.

Vantis or MoO................

Don't spend that commission, a real charge back scenario

Don't plan on to, figure it is a worthwhile bet. Nothing ventured. Any idea on Vantis and Moo charge back periods and the benefit payout timeframe for the policy? How many years for the full DB, is it ROP plus interest within a timeframe?

Hi all,

He does not need a guarantee issue. A graded plan would still take him.

Graded benefit with Zemper or Columbian Life. But keep in mind the policy wont pay full death benefit till after 2 years. He may be best off looking into a pre paid funeral plan.

Graded benefit with Zemper or Columbian Life. But keep in mind the policy wont pay full death benefit till after 2 years. He may be best off looking into a pre paid funeral plan.

Are you sure about the Columbian life option? They have a cancer question on the application that is a decline if answered yes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He does not need a guarantee issue. A graded plan would still take him.

Related and unrelated to the topic. Do you know a carrier in California that would take this as graded?

Last edited:
Related and unrelated to the topic. Do you know a carrier in California that would take this as graded?

With recently diagnosed cancer, the best this person is getting is return of premium. Kemper is return of premium plus interest. Although Kemper isn't in California.

Its Columbian Life Insurance Group. They have a GI plan starts at age 25-75. No health questions. Took me forever to find this, when i looking for a plan for a 34 yr old with spinal bifidia. If you call Columbian and they say they dont have a plan, then you are speaking to an ***, like I did,,,but you can contact
Steven W. Johnson, Lutcf
Columbian Financial Group
Southeast Regional Sales Director
P.O. Box 811 Ocala, FL 34478
(352) 622-5955 [Office]

(352) 622-8982 [Fax]

Back