Final Expense for Over 85

Prudential. TransAmerica has a product, but I wouldnt believe you if you told me people were buying it at that age.

You recommend it. I assume they are fully underwritten. Assuming the typical 87 year old would be table rated I wonder if the premium would not be an issue. Also what are Pru and TAs minimum face amounts and issue ages? If the guy you responded to was talking to SNL they were looking at under $25,000. Probably $15,000ish at that age. An ART at those face amounts and ages could get some play, assuming it was SI.

You recommend it. I assume they are fully underwritten. Assuming the typical 87 year old would be table rated I wonder if the premium would not be an issue. Also what are Pru and TAs minimum face amounts and issue ages? If the guy you responded to was talking to SNL they were looking at under $25,000. Probably $15,000ish at that age. An ART at those face amounts and ages could get some play, assuming it was SI.

Minimum face is $50K. I know for an 85/M it's like $3K for 100K. Not bad when you consider how much $25K of SIWL costs even way before that.

It's all medical term, that's the standard rate though. I dont know anything about table ratings yet.

Minimum face is $50K. I know for an 85/M it's like $3K for 100K. Not bad when you consider how much $25K of SIWL costs even way before that.

It's all medical term, that's the standard rate though. I dont know anything about table ratings yet.

What would the premium be in 5 and 10 years?

Never mind.....

Sounds great. That may be a market you should try. Report back how it goes.

Back