Final Expense In Houston

Somebody at least making a living in FE

1- buying EXCLUSIVELY leads or
2- on pre-set appointments

in the Houston area?

I'm working both systems and struggling.

Sorry, bad english: I was trying to say :"only buying leads" , without using any other system.

Leads I suppose I'm buying are basically "A" Leads"/ direct mail (less than a month old). 20 weekly.
I know lot of agents are having success with this system but I'm trying to find out about somebody with this kind of success in area of Houston.

And Greg: I'll call Robbie ASAP. Thank You.

Sorry, bad english: I was trying to say :"only buying leads" , without using any other system.

Leads I suppose I'm buying are basically "A" Leads"/ direct mail (less than a month old). 20 weekly.
I know lot of agents are having success with this system but I'm trying to find out about somebody with this kind of success in area of Houston.

You should using a mail house to do the direct mail for you and get fresh leads. You got the card with you to set appointments. We use a mail house and the cost is 360 dollars per thousand. One of my agent sent out 1000 pieces of mail recently and already got 11 cards. The mail house says that she should get about 18 cards. From the 11 she received. she already closed 2 with 1200 AP. She still have more cards to go around. We assume 20% closing rate.
Houston should be no different than other places.

You should using a mail house to do the direct mail for you and get fresh leads. You got the card with you to set appointments. We use a mail house and the cost is 360 dollars per thousand. One of my agent sent out 1000 pieces of mail recently and already got 11 cards. The mail house says that she should get about 18 cards. From the 11 she received. she already closed 2 with 1200 AP. She still have more cards to go around. We assume 20% closing rate.
Houston should be no different than other places.

I work my leads or pre-set, and "waiting for decision"(s), "waiting for decision's makers", etc , continuously, revisiting, calling them back,etc. I'm a rookie in Insurance but I've been in outside sales/etc for 15 years. But I think it's true what I have heard in this forum before: key for success in FE is a continued flow of FRESH leads... At least if you're planning to make a living only doing this.

Back