Final Expense in Jax Florida?

Good evening and Happy Sunday.
Hope you all have had a great weekend and have enjoyed the racing that has gone on today.

I am with WealthWave, we are part of WFG.

We have several FE companies we work with as well as offer all types of life, disability, annuities, and more. Several of our teams also provide medicare (I personally do not).

If you would like to talk about it more just shoot me a message.
I googled WFG, formerly WMA, you have a very bad reputation; buyer beware.

If you plan on doing much in Medicare, you need to have your MA shoes on and Jacksonville is a great place for it. UHC MEd Supp pays a flat commission for each policy, it is low but they went to lifetime commissions earlier in the year; their T65 rates aren’t competitive but have maybe best UW for fully UW.

Might run to run those numbers again for UHC. Their T65 rates are number 1.

Might run to run those numbers again for UHC. Their T65 rates are number 1.
Just checked and you are more correct than I am; they aren’t the lowest but very competitive in that area; they aren’t competitive in my area but I’ve never worked Jacksonville, thanks for pointing that out.

Just checked and you are more correct than I am; they aren’t the lowest but very competitive in that area; they aren’t competitive in my area but I’ve never worked Jacksonville, thanks for pointing that out.

Plan F G and are both the cheapest.

Attachments

• D3F0A71C-B227-4DE9-93D5-5B8BBA1D59C4.png
    D3F0A71C-B227-4DE9-93D5-5B8BBA1D59C4.png
    137 KB · Views: 5
What do you mean where? You said t65 uhc in Jax.
Looks like they are the cheapest
My Quoter shows three others cheaper for F but only by a couple of dollars, Humana is less than a dollar more. I don’t even consider UHC because of the commission structure and their prospecting rules.

My Quoter shows three others cheaper for F but only by a couple of dollars, Humana is less than a dollar more. I don’t even consider UHC because of the commission structure and their prospecting rules.

What price do you see for Humana? The rate I showed is Humana's old rate which is lower. Go to your quoter and click on June of this year. They are having an increase. But even today, your quote is incorrect, I just looked at Humana's and UHC website to confirm it.

I've been writing UHC for many years just because of their excellent rate history here and their low rates. But I'm intrigued by United American now. I just did a female t65 in Polk County and it was the lowest rate. They also pay me 17% so that is nice. Humana pays more but they have been the highest premium for years and for 1.5 years they went cheap...now it's back on the way up. Beware.

What price do you see for Humana? The rate I showed is Humana's old rate which is lower. Go to your quoter and click on June of this year. They are having an increase. But even today, your quote is incorrect, I just looked at Humana's and UHC website to confirm it.

I've been writing UHC for many years just because of their excellent rate history here and their low rates. But I'm intrigued by United American now. I just did a female t65 in Polk County and it was the lowest rate. They also pay me 17% so that is nice. Humana pays more but they have been the highest premium for years and for 1.5 years they went cheap...now it's back on the way up. Beware.
I don’t write much med Supp anymore anyway because the Panhandle is predominantly MAPD now, hard to beat zero premium; 17% is the lowest commission that I’ve ever seen until UHC came along with their flat fee.

Latest posts

Back