Final Expense: It's So Tough

Chazm--- where can I get a supply of those cards that you are mailing?

I am working through 2 companies right now. The first batch that I am getting the appts for next week from, I can't remember the name of the lead company but I will ask the guy I am doing it with on Monday. I think this company is like $0.39/each and we did 2400. About 3 weeks later one lead came in and then 3 days later 66 came in, that was this week.

The other mailer I did (with the same exact wording) is from targetleads dot com. If you click on "lead samples" and then the "medicare supplement 2" the bottom card is the one we used. We sent out 1500 of those about 7 days later so those should be coming in next week but TL is about $0.47/each or something like that

I am working through 2 companies right now. The first batch that I am getting the appts for next week from, I can't remember the name of the lead company but I will ask the guy I am doing it with on Monday. I think this company is like $0.39/each and we did 2400. About 3 weeks later one lead came in and then 3 days later 66 came in, that was this week.

The other mailer I did (with the same exact wording) is from targetleads dot com. If you click on "lead samples" and then the "medicare supplement 2" the bottom card is the one we used. We sent out 1500 of those about 7 days later so those should be coming in next week but TL is about $0.47/each or something like that

I'm mainly focusing mainly on health at the moment, but would like to explore this market segment. Also don't have 20 posts...this might be my 2nd. How can I get in touch with you to get the info on your 1st lead source. My profile allows emails to me, don't know how else to do. :) Thanks in advance

I will find out my first lead source on Monday but if you really want to get into the med supp market it might be best to get a hold of Frank stastny. He is much more skilled than I.

Chazm... other than t65, what other factors did you use to build your list? (income, dwelling, homeowners, urban, rural, etc...)
Thanks!

Back