Final Expense Lead Ratios

Does anybody have any ideas on the ratios concerning final expense leads? For instance, how many appointments should an agent get with 20 leads? How many bogus leads? What percentage of appointments should you close, and how much annual premium should you sell on 20 leads?

Does anybody have any ideas on the ratios concerning final expense leads? For instance, how many appointments should an agent get with 20 leads? How many bogus leads? What percentage of appointments should you close, and how much annual premium should you sell on 20 leads?

There are many variables which would include the effectiveness of the agent.

For the most part though if you can get 20 leads, set 10 appointments and sell 5 that is a good return on your money.

Some will set less, some will set more, etc.

20 leads should generate 20 appts a week. How? Well, you need 20 a week, every week and they build up. After a month or so, you should have enough leads to call to generate 20 appts. I like to have a constant flow and the minimum I require to meet my goals, is 20 leads a week.

Also, 20 appts is my goal. If I have 20 appts, then I know I will have my 10 apps for the week.

10 apps a week is my weekly goal.

Just my 2cents.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
but might I add, you have to figure out how to get 20 leads a week... this separates the boys from the men :)

Last edited:
Back