Final Expense Leads for a Local Community

Hey Everybody,

I am trying to get a foothold in the final expense market in my local county. I want to start generating leads, but all of the lead samples I am getting from companies are very misleading in my opinion. They makes the person feel as if they are getting something from the government (which I don't think would do well given the current opinion of the government, haha). Does anyone know of a lead generating company that sends out leads talking about the benefits of having a "local agent" who "won't sell you and then be gone the next day" or something to that effect? I would buy mailers that talk about this, because I feel that they would generate better quality leads. Thanks!

-pjjwowrestler14
"Don't sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate" -Bob Jones Sr.

Your wrong. Don't reinvent the wheel. If you send out a card to that effect, your lead cost will be astronomical and you will still get people looking for a free hand out.

I have a section on my website that briefly explains the different lead options in FE. Take a look.

Leads - LearningFE

At the end of the day, it sounds like you need to get with a group/mentor that is successful at this and copy what they do. The path you are on will lead to failure.

"Every successful man I have ever met had come at some time under the dominating power of a great truth."

-Dr Bob Jones Sr

Your wrong. Don't reinvent the wheel. If you send out a card to that effect, your lead cost will be astronomical and you will still get people looking for a free hand out.

I have a section on my website that briefly explains the different lead options in FE. Take a look.

Leads - LearningFE

At the end of the day, it sounds like you need to get with a group/mentor that is successful at this and copy what they do. The path you are on will lead to failure.

"Every successful man I have ever met had come at some time under the dominating power of a great truth."

-Dr Bob Jones Sr

This is very true. While I can appreciate your approach and what you wish to accomplish, it just wouldn't work without shooting your ROI through the roof.

When you tell someone why it makes sense to work with a licensed agent and then immediately say "Call me... I'm one of those!", it's obvious to the consumer everything said prior was just an attempt to sell them. People don't like to be sold.

This is very true. While I can appreciate your approach and what you wish to accomplish, it just wouldn't work without shooting your ROI through the roof.

When you tell someone why it makes sense to work with a licensed agent and then immediately say "Call me... I'm one of those!", it's obvious to the consumer everything said prior was just an attempt to sell them. People don't like to be sold.

Yep. Just another variation on the old "I'm not trying to sell you anything" bit. Well, if you're "not trying to sell me anything" then why the hell are you calling me? To invite me to the Phillies game?:goofy:

Yep. Just another variation on the old "I'm not trying to sell you anything" bit. Well, if you're "not trying to sell me anything" then why the hell are you calling me? To invite me to the Phillies game?:goofy:

Feel free to call and offer me tickets to see the Phillies anytime. Especially if they are playing the Texas Rangers. I'll buy the beer! :)

^^^^^ This could not be more true.

On the telemarketing side of Final Expense lead generation, it's the same way.

Can I create and use a script that says "life insurance" 3 times during the phone call?

Sure, I have actually expiermented with it previously. It's the same target market regardless of the script/copy on the lead.

No reason to triple your lead costs and get fewer attempts to make a sale at the same time (lower response).

Hey Everybody,

I am trying to get a foothold in the final expense market in my local county. I want to start generating leads, but all of the lead samples I am getting from companies are very misleading in my opinion. They makes the person feel as if they are getting something from the government (which I don't think would do well given the current opinion of the government, haha). Does anyone know of a lead generating company that sends out leads talking about the benefits of having a "local agent" who "won't sell you and then be gone the next day" or something to that effect? I would buy mailers that talk about this, because I feel that they would generate better quality leads. Thanks!

-pjjwowrestler14

I repeat what you were told, don't try to reinvent the wheel. It's already been invented.

DM is the gold standard for FE success. Sure there are some doing very well with TM too but DM is still king.

Could what you are asking for work? Of course, just about everything will work. Does that make it effective? No.

If your time has no value then you could say you are generating leads for free. I think time is more valuable than money.

If you want to succeed in FE then I would advice that you seek out a reputable FE IMO and learn to copy what the successful FE agents are doing that makes them successful.

Hey Everybody,

-pjjwowrestler14

Really, my card says "final expense" and "funeral expense" right on the card!!! Even if they think it's free, they should know what it's about. Talk about direct. Try working an annuity lead sometimes olmes.

Hey Everybody,

-pjjwowrestler14

I suggest contacting The Leads Connection. For a tiny service fee, they will put any verbiage on a card that you want... The returns will probably be really bad but at least you will get exactly what you paid for.

or

You can learn how to sell!:yes:

Back