Final Expense Leads!

Amaro

Hi everyone,I'm a new agent trying to be successful in the final expense market,I want to try the best lead program out there,I recently called a few lead marketing companies but I'm kind of confuse now,any advises on which company or lead system should I use?...should I use avatar,direct mail or live telemarketing leads?

Hi everyone,I'm a new agent trying to be successful in the final expense market,I want to try the best lead program out there,I recently called a few lead marketing companies but I'm kind of confuse now,any advises on which company or lead system should I use?...should I use avatar,direct mail or live telemarketing leads?

If only there was a search button in this forum...if only.

DM to hunt prospects like a beagle.
TM to see prospects as quickly as an eagle.
Avatar if you want to be illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back