Final Expense Leads

Depends on what you want.

360 and EFES both have lead programs for their agents. There are others that do as well, although you probably don't want to align with them. I can't recall if FEX started that as well or have mailhouses they refer agents to. 360 and EFES will want all your business for their mail program and I suspect FEX would be the same.

There are some mailhouses that will sell you leads directly, Need a Lead comes to mind.

And of course there are guys on the internet that will sell you telemarketed leads as well.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

OP, not saying this about anyone's reccomendations in this thread, but know that some vendors are cheaper but you never know if they're going to send out all the cards you paid for. That's why I reccomend a pay per lead agreement so that there's no guessing.

I won't beat around the bush.

I wouldn't trust a $10 live transfer to save my life. That is so far away from typical pricing. I would be extremely suspect of both the quality and the legality.

We don't sell them to our own agents, obviously. We sell them to agents that aren't part of our downline and are looking to improve their app setting.

I don't sell FE but stick to Med Supps. Why would anyone pay for a script? It's not rocket surgery.

If an agent can't figure out what to say perhaps they should learn to offer to "supersize" the burger.

Rick

We don't sell them to our own agents, obviously. We sell them to agents that aren't part of our downline and are looking to improve their app setting.
You might want to change this statement, "

1 Carrier isn't enough, but 170 is way too overwhelming. Our carrier portfolio allows you to be very competitive with 5 Solid Carriers to keep it simple!

You have the logos for 6 carriers right below it. Perhaps one of them is not a "Solid Carrier?" .. :)

Back