Final Expense Leads

Hi everyone. I am looking for someone to test out some final expense leads. I will give them to you for free. I'm in P&C and generate my own leads for business and auto via google. I am not in the life/med/FE sector, If it works well I'll show you how you can do it yourself. That is my end goal in case that is a question you might have. I need to prove that it can be done and at a profitable cost and then sell the program at a price that will sell. Why I don't do it in P&C. Requires more time than FE to get to the cost you need. I have done some homework and FE cost less and requires less time. In other words, the cost and time to enter are less. No cost to you, just need a number to send them too and feedback after we take in a batch. If interested contact me.

Hi everyone. I am looking for someone to test out some final expense leads. I will give them to you for free. I'm in P&C and generate my own leads for business and auto via google. I am not in the life/med/FE sector, If it works well I'll show you how you can do it yourself. That is my end goal in case that is a question you might have. I need to prove that it can be done and at a profitable cost and then sell the program at a price that will sell. Why I don't do it in P&C. Requires more time than FE to get to the cost you need. I have done some homework and FE cost less and requires less time. In other words, the cost and time to enter are less. No cost to you, just need a number to send them too and feedback after we take in a batch. If interested contact me.

Where are these leads located? What state? What area?

Everyone wants shit for free nowadays
True, but it's not P. C. to say it. Libs can't handle the truth. If one of them read your comment, they'd have to go find a "safe space".

Mitt Romney lost an election making a true comment along those lines. :yes:

Last edited:

We create our own too - via D2D. If you have in GA or SC - I'll help . . .

Where are these leads located? What state? What area?
I can produce the leads in any state. Im more looking for the right person in a nice size state/city to try it out with. I will contact those who reached out and see if we can test this out. Ill share my results with everyone else. Thank You for your help.

Back