Final expense limited pay, no designated funeral home

Cidecar2@

Can anyone tell me if there is a quality company offering a limited pay, whole life, non-medical policy for final expense? Ala: Forethought, Global Atlantic, that is not tied to a specific funeral home as beneficiary. Any information is appreciated

Can anyone tell me if there is a quality company offering a limited pay, whole life, non-medical policy for final expense? Ala: Forethought, Global Atlantic, that is not tied to a specific funeral home as beneficiary. Any information is appreciated
Sentinel Security Life has Lifetime Pay, 10 Pay, 20 Pay, Single Pay, Paid up @ 65 and Paid up @85.

Settlers Life has Lifetime Pay, 10 Pay, 20 Pay and Single Pay.

Both are ages 0-85.

Thanks to Gollini. Unfortunately for me I live and work in Washington State which is very difficult for insurers. Both of those companies do not sell final expense here. So I will ask again if anyone knows of a limited pay whole life carrier that operates in Washington) other than Forethought, that I can contact. thanks in advance.

Thanks to Gollini. Unfortunately for me I live and work in Washington State which is very difficult for insurers. Both of those companies do not sell final expense here. So I will ask again if anyone knows of a limited pay whole life carrier that operates in Washington) other than Forethought, that I can contact. thanks in advance.
Oxford Life has Single Pay. You are limited in Washington. :yes:

United Home Life
$50,000.00 20 yr ROP Term
Child Rider.

* :)
I like that ROP feature. I might take another look at UHL for that plan. Seems like I've seen where they have a fewe niches. I like that for the occasional younger prospect I run into and the Child Rider's icing.

You've been AWOL lately.

Latest posts

Back