Final Expense Live Transfer Leads

Ramiz - we ran a $2000 flight on 2 TV stations between June 30th and July 3rd spending no more than $25 per commercial - mostly $2 to $5 late nights / early morning.

Targeting SIWL / FE . . .

We received 288 leads / 102 of them Live. Little less than $7 each . . .

Haven't got all the data back yet - but, we're happy with those results. Run on some smaller market stations . . .

Ramiz - we ran a $2000 flight on 2 TV stations between June 30th and July 3rd spending no more than $25 per commercial - mostly $2 to $5 late nights / early morning.

Haven't got all the data back yet - but, we're happy with those results. Run on some smaller market stations . . .

You don't have any final expense carrier to sell. Stop making stuff up, and wasting people's time

Not sure I understand the page. So they are looking to buy leads at those prices?

Even though it says CPA or Lead, any of those offers that pay $20+ are for Calls not Web Forms.

So for this offer they would pay the affiliate marketer (lead generator) $26 (starting out) for every interested prospect 45 - 65 years old outside of NY that stayed on the call for 90 seconds or more.

Even though it says CPA or Lead, any of those offers that pay $20+ are for Calls not Web Forms.

So for this offer they would pay the affiliate marketer (lead generator) $26 (starting out) for every interested prospect 45 - 65 years old outside of NY that stayed on the call for 90 seconds or more.

Gotcha, so those are offers to sell at that price, not buy?

I have maxed out TV at this point, and the late night stuff is difficult to work because we can only talk to them late night, and no nobody wants to work those hours.

I agree however, the leads are cheap. They just dont answer in the daytime.

Yes, then they turn around and sell them to the big lead companies like AWL.

I made three really solid contacts because of this today, again thanks @YouGotMyMoney !

Back