Final Expense Live Transfer

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
I would like your feed back if you have tried "live transfers" instead of recorded dialer leads. How did they compare?

I would like your feed back if you have tried "live transfers" instead of recorded dialer leads. How did they compare?

I have tried live transfer leads with other products and not had very good results. I have also heard of other agents having mixed, at best, results. For a myriad of reasons, I just have trouble overcoming the usual objections without being face to face. One objection that came up repeatedly was the "what company are you with" and "where are your offices." Despite the well known counters, this often made a credibility issue out of the whole conversation that was tough to overcome.

With recorded dialer leads they pressed one days ago, and might have even forgot they press 1 to start with.

With Live transfers, they just pressed one and are fresh.

I think that Live is better then normal dialer leads.

If I was a client I would like live better then waiting a couple of days for an agent to get back with me. If I wanted to wait a couple of days for my quote that you called me about, then I would just call someone else or do something different.

With both, be prepared for some of them to cussed at you and for them to hang up on you. You have to have thick skin. Live transfers are also usually cheaper then normal dialer leads.

Some agents have a special talent when it comes to talking to clients on the phones.

The client doesn't wait 2 days to talk to an agent? Is there any other benefit?

Back