Final Expense-MLM Structure

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I never thought the FE business model was like MLM but I learned a lot of people on here are recruiters not producers.

I looked outside this forum and came across an agency(who chuckled at this forum-he knows some on here and the non stop drama.) First thing he said, "those guys on there are MLM." I'm thinking - "I thought you all are?"

Nope.

He asked me, why I would want to get paid 100 vs 125, 130 or more? Why give the difference to someone who's doing 'nothing' for you?

He told me the 'range' of what he gets from the Ins Carrier - he's definitely making money.

Sounds logical to me.

I never thought the FE business model was like MLM but I learned a lot of people on here are recruiters not producers.

I looked outside this forum and came across an agency(who chuckled at this forum-he knows some on here and the non stop drama.) First thing he said, "those guys on there are MLM." I'm thinking - "I thought you all are?"

Nope.

He asked me, why I would want to get paid 100 vs 125, 130 or more? Why give the difference to someone who's doing 'nothing' for you?

He told me the 'range' of what he gets from the Ins Carrier - he's definitely making money.

Sounds logical to me.

On or off the forum,someone is always making money off your production.

Nope.

Sounds logical to me.

I bet this off the forum guy won't offer a release either once you find out he's FOS.

Back