Final Expense, No Smoker, Actual Age

G

How's this for specific - Anyone know of a FL final expense carrier who offers age last birthday, doesn't ask smoker or non-smoker (prospect is a smoker so the composite rate will benefit her), age 65 for 2 days, about $25k or $30k, permanent (or longest term), no face to face app.

More specific: heart attach 12/03, 1 stent, no treatment BUT 3 Rx's (so a carrier that considers Rx's as treatment wouldn't work).

Anything you all know of? Thanks.

I love when I get people who have had a heart attack and continue to smoke, then complain that the rates are too high.....uh.....ok buddy.

How's this for specific - Anyone know of a FL final expense carrier who offers age last birthday, doesn't ask smoker or non-smoker (prospect is a smoker so the composite rate will benefit her), age 65 for 2 days, about $25k or $30k, permanent (or longest term), no face to face app.

More specific: heart attach 12/03, 1 stent, no treatment BUT 3 Rx's (so a carrier that considers Rx's as treatment wouldn't work).

Anything you all know of? Thanks.
Do you plan to offer such a composite plan if you are an insurance carrier? You would be offered the smoker rate if I am the insurance carrier since I want to make money and I don't know how much risk I am taking for such applicants.

Back