Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

I like how the trolls on this site always ignore the questions.

giphy.gif

Regional Vice Presidents are always going to lie about companies they represent, and always mislead clients/agents

And he always ignores why he had those companies on his website. Never did he answer. Then he took them down.

He never answers why he offered 140 contracts either. The he says other marketers are FOS.:D

And he always ignores why he had those companies on his website. Never did he answer. Then he took them down.

He never answers why he offered 140 contracts either. The he says other marketers are FOS.:D

Don't have a dogs in this fight but even I am curious as to his answer for having them included in his list of companies represented.

----------

He must think your SAI. I'm pretty sure that's fighting words right there. :D:D

Hard to tell one Hoosier from another. They all look alike. :)

Listened to an icon in the insurance field yesterday -- does Fe during the day and MP at night.. what's the big deal..

Listened to an icon in the insurance field yesterday -- does Fe during the day and MP at night.. what's the big deal..

You finally figured it out NuUzr! That's the answer you have been looking for. IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.... grow a pair, get your license, pick an IMO on here (If any will still take you) get out there and make it work...end of story.

This won't happen, but that's your answer.....

Well, after 10 days in the field with MP, so far...it's freaking awesome, compared to FE. Clean homes, checking accounts, higher premiums and they actually know it's Life Insurance. I'll never sell FE again...it's was like being in HELL.

I'll give everyone a complete comparison in about a month.

Well after a couple of months, I'm happy with my decision going with MP. Writing an average of 25K a month (placing over 90%) on 20 A leads weekly.

How much are you spending a month on leads and when are you normally seen your appointments?

Back