Final Expense Paid Training

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Anybody familiar with this Final Expense Paid Training organization? Sort of a different twist on recruiting producers.

Company

The FE Made Easy page indicates, the agent calls a "closer" to close the sale after gathering some basic info.

F.E. Made Easy

They don't have an "about" page and there is no mention of commission levels.

Anybody familiar with this Final Expense Paid Training organization? Sort of a different twist on recruiting producers.

Company

The FE Made Easy page indicates, the agent calls a "closer" to close the sale after gathering some basic info.

F.E. Made Easy

They don't have an "about" page and there is no mention of commission levels.

Just because someone told you that you aren't a real FE agent doesn't mean you have to pay to train to be one. ;)

I'll bet they're paying 30% commissions.

Just because someone told you that you aren't a real FE agent doesn't mean you have to pay to train to be one. ;)

I'll bet they're paying 30% commissions.

Silly monkey, you got that backwards. They pay you to let them train you. 25 cents per mile and a bonus for each app your trainer writes. They say the average trainee makes $300 to $400 per week.. Sign me up... I will soon be in the Sir Herbie neighborhood in FE production.. Or I might see if I can get one of them manager contracts... That should put me in the Adam Hale neighborhood. :yes:

Silly monkey, you got that backwards. They pay you to let them train you. 25 cents per mile and a bonus for each app your trainer writes. They say the average trainee makes $300 to $400 per week.. Sign me up... I will soon be in the Sir Herbie neighborhood in FE production.. Or I might see if I can get one of them manager contracts... That should put me in the Adam Hale neighborhood. :yes:

Hahaha, I saw that but for some reason the paid training made me think you had to pay them.:goofy:

Looks like a new venture from a guy in Bama....looks like he uses LBL, Foresters, NGL, Americo, Gerber, Reserve Natl, and a few term carriers.

He's either currently with Securus or was with them. That's all I got.

Back