Final Expense Quote for 89-year-old Grandmother

GCast

I know there's not a lot available for an 89-year-old, but my aunt wanted me to find one for her. She's in good health relatively speaking, taking medications for high-blood pressure and asthma. No major illnesses. Non-smoker.

I know there's not a lot available for an 89-year-old, but my aunt wanted me to find one for her. She's in good health relatively speaking, taking medications for high-blood pressure and asthma. No major illnesses. Non-smoker.

American Continental will write an 89 year old.

For $10K in face amount, you're looking at $204.16 per month.

Don't know if they are in California but Security National would be $229.38 for 10K

You are correct about Am Con not being in CA; I didn't catch that.

I just picked up SNL, so I don't know all there underwriting rules as of yet, but they do seem to be a pretty good company to have.

Second on SNL. I also find them easy to work with. AmCan is not in CA, I Think. Assuming she is in CA.

We need a way to see the States on the App.
Security National is the only company that shows up on FEXquotes at that age. That is one of the beauties of FEXquotes, you can put in any state you want and it will only pull up the companies that are in that state that meet your criteria.

Last edited:

Just checked the App. May have to check on the asthma "Or any type of Pulmonary Disease or conditions" changes it to graded (ROP). If no go the maybe Pre need.

Yes, she's in California. I'll look up Security National Life. Thank you very much.

Security National is the only company that shows up on FEXquotes at that age. That is one of the beauties of FEXquotes, you can put in any state you want and it will only pull up the companies that are in that state that meet your criteria.

I like FEXquotes and use it daily with the Ipad, but I wish they showed more face amounts, like 5500, 6500 etc. not just round numbers. Also wish they didn't jump from 20 up to 25, and instead continued with the small increments. It is a very handle tool though and I have all my agents utilizing it.

I like FEXquotes and use it daily with the Ipad, but I wish they showed more face amounts, like 5500, 6500 etc. not just round numbers. Also wish they didn't jump from 20 up to 25, and instead continued with the small increments. It is a very handle tool though and I have all my agents utilizing it.

Now that you mention it $7,500 would be useful. Maybe $2500 also.

Back