Final Expense Ride Along With Douglas Massi

Have you ever seen anyone turn as red as Doug?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Just another FE Ginger

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
This is a video we filmed last year and almost didn't produce. I thought it would be good for entertainment purposes because

1. You'll hear my take on "typical FE situations"
2. I go over what happened in most of the clients houses
3. Ya get to meet Tarry
4. You guys get to see me while i'm frustrated and won't admit I'm having a bad day lol
Have fun!

Attachments

• Ride With Me.png
    Ride With Me.png
    496.5 KB · Views: 19
This is a video we filmed last year and almost didn't produce. I thought it would be good for entertainment purposes because

3. Ya get to meet Tarry
4. You guys get to see me while i'm frustrated and won't admit I'm having a bad day lol
Have fun!
YouTube
Link takes me a cross selling cancer insurance video that has been removed because it is too long.

3. Ya get to meet Tarry
Have fun!

Hey!! I know this guy!!!

Cool video. Only a true road warrior would know to look for a loaf of bread or any sign of food in the kitchen to verify they are truely broke. That's something that never occured to me. I like them to at least have a jar of Skippy and some stale bread in the house now that I think about it.

Back