Final Expense Telesales

LVGUY

Expert
Who are the best FMO's? Can anyone tell me about RMG which is Roberts Marketing Group, Powell Agency, Hakim Insurance Marketing, National Senior Benefits and any others? This is a career change for me and I am very concerned about the costs of having a steady supply of leads, training and sucessful sales scripts. Any information about these firms or others would be most appreciated good or bad.

The cost of leads will not vary a lot. Most use mailers and will charge $425-$450 per 1000. You should get advice from them as to what states/areas to mail. I guess based on who you are talking to, you want to sell over the phone. A good script and training will be very important.

The Roberts group was trained by The Powell Agency on FE tele-sales back around 2005 or so.
They try to act like they are the ones who started and perfected the telesales system too. They always talked about agents selling 8-12 apps a week but during all the calls I listened in on there were a few agents who might have written over 5. Most had 3-4 apps written. Usually the number of agents that were recognized for writing business was less than 10. When I inquired about this since they said many agents were writing 8-12 apps a week they just kind of blew it off. I never heard them report those kinds of numbers during their conference calls. Maybe they are putting out better numbers now but I know that was not the case last year when I was listening in on their calls. I am not a telesales expert at all and I do know there are some out there that are very good at it. I just didn't see/hear anything impressive out of that group other than one guy who was from Colorado.

Selling final expense face to face is a challenge. I'd like to know how folks are able to sell over the phone. If anyone is willing to talk with me, let me know.

Selling final expense face to face is a challenge. I'd like to know how folks are able to sell over the phone. If anyone is willing to talk with me, let me know.

Tele-sales same as in the field except...you spend a little more time with them on the phone and have a longer warm up. You don't want to sound like a tele-marketer, you don't even want to sound like an insurance agent...you want to sound like their next door neighbor having a cup of coffee with them talking about the high costs of final expenses and the burden that will be left behind on the children and family and what can be done to handle this.

If you (or anyone else) is looking for a new career selling FE over the phone and can invest $400-$500 per week for leads and attend a 3 day training class in Raleigh, NC or Thomasville, Ga. call me 252-292-3350....Greg.

How many people new to the insurance game has 500 bucks to buy leads each week??
I would think very few.
Most people would run the other way.

Back