Final Expense Training in New York

Pete Cormie

Guru
100+ Post Club
New York
NEW YORK LICENSED LIFE AGENTS

Let me help you get started or become successful in selling Final Expense life insurance. If you will become contracted with Foresters and Columbian Mutual through me, I will show you how to make it in this business.

Something I will do, that other uplines probably won't or can't:

1) Connect you with a great direct mail company with a Final Expense mailer that specifies "Life Insurance".
2) Share with you a telephone script that easily sets the appointment.
3) Share with you a door knocking method that gets you inside the home.
4) Some leads can't be contacted immediately. I'll show you how to capitalize on them up to six months later.
5) Share with you a sales track that builds rapport, develops the need, and leads to the sale, with integrity and respect.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Peter Cormie
Senior Life and Health Agents
1-877-441-6982

Re: Final Expense Training in New York/Vermont

NEW YORK LICENSED LIFE AGENTS

Let me help you get started or become successful in selling Final Expense life insurance. If you will become contracted with Foresters and Columbian Mutual through me, I will show you how to make it in this business.

Something I will do, that other uplines probably won't or can't:

1) Connect you with a great direct mail company with a Final Expense mailer that specifies "Life Insurance".
2) Share with you a telephone script that easily sets the appointment.
3) Share with you a door knocking method that gets you inside the home.
4) Some leads can't be contacted immediately. I'll show you how to capitalize on them up to six months later.
5) Share with you a sales track that builds rapport, develops the need, and leads to the sale, with integrity and respect.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Peter Cormie
Senior Life and Health Agents
1-877-441-6982

*****UPDATE: January 2013
I will now train agents for final expense sales in VERMONT! Looking for two agents for Vermont.

Back